Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: All things abt NBA

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32
    Best 3 point shooter and leader? nah.. Best 3 point shooter all time - Larry Bird, i think he can nails it even with his eyes closed! Best leader? - prob Magic or Isiah...

Btw, Haslem re-signed with Heat for 5 years... There goes a PF for Cavs...
    agree... reggie might not have been THE best, but it ranks up there with them in my books!!

as for haslem... no loss really, i don't think that he would have been able to keep with the likes of snow, hughes and james (Z can take his time... and take good care of his ankles!!) besides, drew gooden has developed into a pretty decent PF.

Quote Originally Posted by CLQ
    Cavs is going to be strong next year, joining the big 3 of the east (Pistons, Heats and Pacers).
    My favourite team is Sixers... hope that they can resign Dalembert and that Webber will be good this coming season.

Yeah, not much NBA coverage since MJ retires...
    yeah!! go allen!! really enjoyed watching iverson play, esp at the all-star game!! dalembert fits in well, defensive-minded shot blocker and rebounder, and gets the occassional free layup or dunk, courtesy of AI!! but webber is yet to gel, esp when AI demands the ball so much?!?!!
    Last edited by Cactus jACK; 14th July 2005 at 02:02 PM.

Some how i think Webber is already past his prime and Sixers make a wrong move signing him....

Some how i think Webber is already past his prime and Sixers make a wrong move signing him....
    well i felt it was a risk they had to take. And considering the people they change to get Webber i think the risk was make it. If they did not get Webber, the season will not be good anyway, why not try?
    Hopefully with this summer rest, Webber's injuries will be better and back to his oldself coming season. If he can play near to his best then i think Sixers will be able to challange the like of Pacers, Heats and Pistons in the east,

Well...All i can say is even if they make playoffs, they will no progress past conference semis based on the team now.

Webber will never be his best again. That i am sure of it. I feel instead of going for Webber, they shd have waited and clear cap space and take up one or 2 free agents...

Well...All i can say is even if they make playoffs, they will no progress past conference semis based on the team now.

Webber will never be his best again. That i am sure of it. I feel instead of going for Webber, they shd have waited and clear cap space and take up one or 2 free agents...
    they could not clear the cap space coz the 3 people they traded, their contracts will last another 2-3 years.

Now if Sixers are able to get KG or AI go Timberwolves, then that will be the dream team... haha

Quote Originally Posted by CLQ
    they could not clear the cap space coz the 3 people they traded, their contracts will last another 2-3 years.

Now if Sixers are able to get KG or AI go Timberwolves, then that will be the dream team... haha
    yeah... KG is probably the most deserving current player to have not won any ring yet....AI to wolves may be feasible if McHale wanted to clear out Spree and Cassell etc..

Blog Entries

latest news from the NBA

Donyell Marshall is reported to have agreed to sign with the Cavs. this means that the Cavs would now have 4 solid scoring options in James, Z, Hughes, and Marshall!! But i think that they are still shopping around for a solid PG.

Larry Brown and the Pistons are parting ways after 2 (of a 5 year contract). Interested parties in the "future Hall-of-Famer" (at least he is in my books) include Knicks (coach) and Cavs (President of BBall Ops). Flip Saunders (former Min coach) is expected to step in for the out-going Brown in Detriot.

this is more like a Cavs thread!!! =)

why not get gary payton (sure he will sign for min contract if can win a ring)!

I hate larry brown... shameless guy,.. after all the team did for him... He's really a glory chaser...

Flip will be a good choice..

Not much news for other teams... except Houston is signing a player... can;t rem the name!

When the time is right, Lebron will rise and be DA MAN!

BRown is gone... going to Knicks... Flip is set to sign with Piston... Eddy Curry being chased by Hawks but may have some problems due to his irregular heartbeat...

Get R Allan instead he's on the list

Didn't know that there so many NBA fans around here...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by stefern
    Get R Allan instead he's on the list
    think ray had already agreed to re-sign with the sonics. other one on the list was michael redd, who also has agreed to re-sign with his current team (bucks)... thus cavs settling with hughes.

Quote Originally Posted by Cactus jACK
    think ray had already agreed to re-sign with the sonics. other one on the list was michael redd, who also has agreed to re-sign with his current team (bucks)... thus cavs settling with hughes.
    Actually all not true yet as contracts still cannot be signed.... due to the delay in the CBA (Collective Bargaining Agreement)...

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Shuttlesworth
    Didn't know that there so many NBA fans around here...
    All TCS fault... forced us go underground as no live telecast!....

Not even repeat telecast!
    wat to do.. think all the ppl in TCS are soccer fans..

Well, for one thing, I don't think we'll be witnessing the horrible NBA final repeat next year. With Flip Saunders as the new head coach of Detroit Piston, I doubt Piston will move far in the playoff. Saunders have a horrible record in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by stefern
    Not even repeat telecast!
    wat to do.. think all the ppl in TCS are soccer fans..
    Actually TCS also hardly show any soccer telecast these days... used to be Sat night for EPL & Sunday for Italian league...They just leave it to the SCV... I feel that the MCDS (ministry of community development and sports) should request for TCS to telecast a minimum no. of hrs of sports since they receive govt subsidies... It is not meant to be paid as bonus and salary for those actor and actresses to act in dramas etc only. They have the obligation for social needs like community awareness (crimewatch, news), sports, art and culture (documentaries) etc.

I hate larry brown... shameless guy,.. after all the team did for him... He's really a glory chaser...

Flip will be a good choice..

Not much news for other teams... except Houston is signing a player... can;t rem the name!
    ehh if Brown is really leaving for glory, i would wonder where he can go, coz there only a few jobs that will be more "glorious" then the job he has in Piston...

So Brown is going to Knicks. Do you all think Knicks can enter the playoffs?
    I personally think they will not as other teams in the east have improve a lot too...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast