Thread: Anybody spot Lycra T-shirt from Giodano?

Default Anybody spot Lycra T-shirt from Giodano?

I'm a great fan of Lycra T-shirt from Giodano.. Especially the white color ones! Anybody spot it in any outlets in Singapore?

To those who wore it before and like it, any recommendation as for which other type of companies make such quality tees?

Is it because of the material?

Quote Originally Posted by Hommie
    Ya! Lycra is a very wonderful material, soft, elastic and the shape stays after countless times of washing. Above all, it is thin yet opaque; perfect to wear for photoshoots.
    By the way, the tee i'm looking for is for men.

is this not those so called clothing that allows your skin to breathe better?
    Adidas called the climacool, Nike dri-fit.

It does seem to help, I don't get so blog down when I am in my Adidas jersey.

Quote Originally Posted by bwilly

My adidas shirts says Clima-Lite lei?

Yea, these shirts do help, especially in the recent very hot and humid weather...
    eat. drink. shoot

Ya i suppose it is? but i really like the giordano one as it's not too expensive (<20 a piece), and it's suitable for many informal occasions.. personal preference, i don't quite like fancy nike or adidas tops..

Hmm....sounds good! But does it absorb sweat easily? I perspire a lot when the weather is hot and some materials are cooling but can't absorb sweat well, keeping me moist inside.

dunno about all white ones, think they call it dri tech or whatever now.

Its a bit different from nike's or adidas' shirts. Gio's lycra are those of a softer, smoother but heavier type. A bit more like ladies' underwear.

I have a lycra polo tee from Gio and i like it but i dun have any recommendations from other brands cos i dun uaually notice or look out for it. Muji, U2/G2000, topshop might have.

Quote Originally Posted by +evenstar
    My adidas shirts says Clima-Lite lei?

Yea, these shirts do help, especially in the recent very hot and humid weather...
    cheaper one..
    hehe.. the better make one is clima-cool.
    previous I deal with the adidas so I know.
    got from them 40% discount for my real marid and argentina jersey..

these kind of material is not suppose to absorb the sweat.
    more like help the sweat to disperse. body temperature will be reduce due to the better heat disperse. if absorb sweat, the shirt will be heavier.
    Good material will make your body dry as fast as possible.

Try running in a army Tee and a clima-cool, definitely notice the different.
    I just ran my IPPT in my jersey, though it was "spoilted" by poking four rusty needles into it.

The technology is not really patent, many apparels companies are doing it but using different patent terms. They all meant the same thing.

Customise ones could be done for a small quantity for about $20 if I am not wrong. Spoke to one supplier about it doing for retail before. Maybe we can do something abt it in line for clubsnap, something for thought.
    Last edited by bwilly; 11th July 2005 at 11:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    dunno about all white ones, think they call it dri tech or whatever now.
    Oh ya, giordano dri-tech and lyrca are 2 different series.. My wrong for mixing it up.. Their dri-tech are aim towards the sportswear, but lycra is normal day wear.
    I think they still use lycra material for the ladies department, but none for the men..
    few mths ago i went to enquire, they said all the remaining stocks in Singapore is sent to Vietnam to sell, and the latest enquiry i got is they're gonna sell in Singapore again, in june/july, but i've yet to see any of them in store yet..

Quote Originally Posted by behyx
    the latest enquiry i got is they're gonna sell in Singapore again, in june/july, but i've yet to see any of them in store yet..
    I have a good tip: ask them to call you lah! Then don't need to post here.....

HS

cheaper one..
    hehe.. the better make one is clima-cool.
    previous I deal with the adidas so I know.
    got from them 40% discount for my real marid and argentina jersey..

these kind of material is not suppose to absorb the sweat.
    more like help the sweat to disperse. body temperature will be reduce due to the better heat disperse. if absorb sweat, the shirt will be heavier.
    Good material will make your body dry as fast as possible.

Try running in a army Tee and a clima-cool, definitely notice the different.
    I just ran my IPPT in my jersey, though it was "spoilted" by poking four rusty needles into it.

The technology is not really patent, many apparels companies are doing it but using different patent terms. They all meant the same thing.

Customise ones could be done for a small quantity for about $20 if I am not wrong. Spoke to one supplier about it doing for retail before. Maybe we can do something abt it in line for clubsnap, something for thought.
    Hmm..doesnt really matter if Clima-Lite or Clima-Cool..both are cool enough for me!! My college is sponsored by Adidas though..got my soccer jersey at $30 with imprints..
    eat. drink. shoot

Quote Originally Posted by Hommie
    or is it because it sounds like Leica?
    We are HDD of PC & FT are MB add to storage;
    so PC never hangs with enormous storage capacity - LKY

hahah wai u are right la coz it sounds like lyca..

bro...forget it la...nowadays i juz wear army singlet to shoot ahhaha...or white fbt ones....the material also sama sama from carefour.....

else u want class got topshop...zara now having sale for sleeveless hahaha//

aiyah my memory is failing me. i saw something like this recently...but i cannot remember the shop name. i THINK it is hangten. what i can recall is the logo is oval and the text is blue. is that hang ten?

im not sure if its lycra but im pretty sure its jersey synthetic. according to a women's magazine (haha) i read recently, although cottons are good at absorbing sweat, it well, only absorbs and keeps it in.

synthetics on the other hand *lifts* the sweat off ur skin, and evaporates it. amazing!

the original adidas is from thailand..
    cost price is much lower than what we are paying.

I don't see much diff between cool n lite..
    more "holes" perhaps to help the heat dispersion..maybe.. hehe..

hmm.. there is lycra t-shirt, lycra underwear, lycra socks... is there a lycra pants & shirt?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by uncleparty
    aiyah my memory is failing me. i saw something like this recently...but i cannot remember the shop name. i THINK it is hangten. what i can recall is the logo is oval and the text is blue. is that hang ten?

im not sure if its lycra but im pretty sure its jersey synthetic. according to a women's magazine (haha) i read recently, although cottons are good at absorbing sweat, it well, only absorbs and keeps it in.

synthetics on the other hand *lifts* the sweat off ur skin, and evaporates it. amazing!
    hangten logo is two footprint rite....