Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pentax Ricoh JUNE Outing Proposal ?

Yes agreed, better to list all possible outings proposals so that no need to crack head what should be the outing be at last minute.

Quote Originally Posted by simon6z View Post
    Don't worry, just put. Got heart or fire within pentax sure be there.
    GR,K2,K3, DA15Ltd, 10-24 f 3.5-4.5, K135 f2.8, K55 f1.8, Q, Q2K, Q10, 01020306,FA31,FA100WR

Default Re: Pentax Ricoh JUNE Outing Proposal ?

Wondering What and When is the Next Pentax Ricoh Outing ? Wonder How many can turn up this coming June ? Wonder No More < Put your Porposal Dates and Theme and Event and ... Here to avoid dissapointment !

1. Supplementary 1 to Main Outing- Anime Masturi Singapore at Funan Pop Culture Week ! Cosplays Guests from Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, China, Malaysia, Singapore ! Cosplay Competion on 15th June 2014 >> 11am to 8pm ! http://www.funananimematsuri.com/

2. Supplementary 2 to Main Outing- Beer Festival 15th June - aye sir... 15 can shoot cosplay at funan then head to marina promenade for beerfest http://www.beerfestasia.com/SG/2014/home

3. Garden by the Bay East SunSet Shoot followed by Marina Barage 22nd June 2014 This shot taken today cloudy morning at GBB East with rainbow legs

4. Macro??

5. Birding??

I am just adding ideas.. Think we should decide earlier and confirm a date so more time for people to decide. I don't mind for the cosplay. We could chit chat, shoot and chit chat again :P

Just ranting, how I wish there is a new product by Pentax soon, so quiet with nothing to look out for. argh...

Cosplay then since more on potrait with free models, master fengwei not free we have another nature outing within june then
    Sony A7II FE 28 Zeiss 55 FE 90 Sigma 150-600C

Cosplay then since more on potrait with free models, master fengwei not free we have another nature outing within june then
    I thought FW is free for Beer?? lolx..

XMM experts !
    Any idea what time? the Cosplay competition and when the overseas cosplay would be at Funan on 15th June ?
    GR,K2,K3, DA15Ltd, 10-24 f 3.5-4.5, K135 f2.8, K55 f1.8, Q, Q2K, Q10, 01020306,FA31,FA100WR

Quote Originally Posted by PhilipKr35 View Post
    XMM experts !
    Any idea what time? the Cosplay competition and when the overseas cosplay would be at Funan on 15th June ?

Pentaxian for Life
    K1, KP, FA*28-70/2.8, FA31, 43 & FA77 Limiteds, K85/1.8, FA*200/2.8, A50/1.2

Don't worry, I'd be there

Wondering What and When is the Next Pentax Ricoh Outing ? Wonder How many can turn up this coming June ?[/SIZE] Wonder No More < Put your Porposal Dates and Theme and Event and ... Here to avoid dissapointment !

1. Now Confirmed as Main Outing-see the thread to put names now- Anime Masturi Singapore at Funan Pop Culture Week ! Cosplays Guests from Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, China, Malaysia, Singapore ! Cosplay Competion on 15th June 2014 >> 11am to 8pm ! http://www.funananimematsuri.com/

2. Supplementary 2 to Main Outing- Beer Festival 15th June - aye sir... 15 can shoot cosplay at funan then head to marina promenade for beerfest http://www.beerfestasia.com/SG/2014/home

3. Garden by the Bay East SunSet Shoot followed by Marina Barage 22nd June 2014 This shot taken today cloudy morning at GBB East with rainbow legs

4. Macro lovers, Nature lovers Labrador Coastal Walk on 22nd June Morning till noon

https://www.nparks.gov.sg/cms/docs/LabradorNature&CoastalWalk_Final.pdf

5. Birding??

I am just adding ideas.. Think we should decide earlier and confirm a date so more time for people to decide. I don't mind for the cosplay. We could chit chat, shoot and chit chat again :P

Just ranting, how I wish there is a new product by Pentax soon, so quiet with nothing to look out for. argh...[/QUOTE]

to the initiative.

Philip and Simon
    We sure need more guys like all and I'm sure the size of the Pentax community will snowball into one that is even bigger and better.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12