Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: immune to baygon.

Quote Originally Posted by rexlim

This is VERY dangerous!! It can cause back fire if the aerosol can IS defective!
    Came across a news many years bk, some1 used this method on termites (infesting his house), suddenly the can jus EXPLODED in his hand! He ended up becoming "DU BI DAO" (Single-armed swordman)...
    It depends on how u do it.

Of cos, make sure there is no backdraft in windage. Otherwise u'll burn ur hand instead. I kena once.
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

Quote Originally Posted by +evenstar
    Got a beetle in my house last time, took a plastic container, sprayed baygon onto the insides and put the container over the beetle, my home-made "Gas Chamber" Beetle died after 3 minutes of flying about in the container...did the same for cockroaches also

(Of course, use an unwanted container....you won't want to be storing your food in that container anymore... )
    Thats what i did during NS. Diff is that we used ciggie and a ziplock bag. Roach enjoying a ciggie after a nice dinner of leftovers.

Quote Originally Posted by reno77
    Why would you want to kill lizards?? They are so cute.
    lizards are cute and useful for eating up mosquitos! Put them in a cage and bring them outfield !! moreover, they are discreet in homes, so quite ok for me.

Actually...the best weapon against roaches is the very common household dishwashing liquid.

Get a plastic spray bottle, add 3~5 squirts of "mama-lemon" and fill up the bottle with water, set the nozzle to "direct spray" and you'll have the most powerful and cheapest roach killing spray in the world.

3 direct hits is all you need to eliminate the pest and it's very easy to clean up after that. Personally tested and provened for a decade.

They never tell you that bcos it will affect the sales of insecticide sprays and baits.

ha ha ha ha...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by reno77
    You're supposed to put a lighter in front of the baygon first..

are you sure it will work???

Quote Originally Posted by Carllim
    Actually...the best weapon against roaches is the very common household dishwashing liquid.

Get a plastic spray bottle, add 3~5 squirts of "mama-lemon" and fill up the bottle with water, set the nozzle to "direct spray" and you'll have the most powerful and cheapest roach killing spray in the world.

3 direct hits is all you need to eliminate the pest and it's very easy to clean up after that. Personally tested and provened for a decade.

They never tell you that bcos it will affect the sales of insecticide sprays and baits.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234