Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CS is bo liao?

Quote Originally Posted by reachme2003
    i am referring to shouting "Merderka" three times in front of a police hq. what possible consequences if one does that?
    The policewoman named Merderka will come out thinking that it's her husband calling for her coming to fetch her home.

good humorous try.

great!! many people are contributing now..so, reachme2003, what ARE your narrow interests? we can always talk about them here..and make this thread not another one of those baseless, boring, bo liao ones out there, hor?

after been with CS for about 1.5 to 2 years, recently, i ask myself about continuing its membership. apart from kopitiam, my area of interests are quite narrow. contribution in these areas are few too. in kopitiam, the threads are quite bo liao too. btw, these are my sentiments now.
    IMHO, this is a forum, not some army camp we are talking about. If you like it, feel free to visit anytime, else just skip the site, no big deal.

Perhaps it's good time you discontinue your membership, go visit a real kopitiam to enjoy your freedom of speech then.

P.S If you want to know where to find a koptiam, we can always start another "boliao" thread such as "where can you find a kopitiam" or "where's your favorite kopitiam" etc.

after been with CS for about 1.5 to 2 years, recently, i ask myself about continuing its membership. apart from kopitiam, my area of interests are quite narrow. contribution in these areas are few too. in kopitiam, the threads are quite bo liao too. btw, these are my sentiments now.
    Reachme,

You joined CS on Oct 2003 and had posted 2,569. That's not an unimpressive record. I'm glad you haven't started a thread like "Should bo liao threads be banned?"

I am a bit like you my area of photographic pursuit is quite narrow and doesn't contribute much other than some bo liao threads in Kopitiam. But that doesn't prevent me from enjoying logging on CS and perhaps stirring up a laugh or two mindful of not stepping on people's toes.

You really have to stay sharp to contribute in a bo liao thread because a sense of humour is a highly cultivated taste.

Now tell me have you been sleeping well?
    Last edited by Sion; 10th July 2005 at 08:24 PM.

after been with CS for about 1.5 to 2 years, recently, i ask myself about continuing its membership.
    You sounded as if you were paying for the membership.

Lightbulb

not really well, doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    Reachme,

You joined CS on Oct 2003 and had posted 2,569. That's not an unimpressive record. I'm glad you haven't started a thread like "Should bo liao threads be banned?"

I am a bit like you my area of photographic pursuit is quite narrow and doesn't contribute much other than some bo liao threads in Kopitiam. But that doesn't prevent me from enjoying logging on CS and perhaps stirring up a laugh or two mindful of not stepping on people's toes.

You really have to stay sharp to contribute in a bo liao thread because a sense of humour is a highly cultivated taste.

Now tell me have you been sleeping well?

Thumbs up

I ClubSNAP

not really well, doctor.
    Is there a recurring dream about a Sarong Party Ghost?

after been with CS for about 1.5 to 2 years, recently, i ask myself about continuing its membership.
    Please don't ask or hesitate. If you think this sub forum does nothing to enrich yourself, you are welcome not to participate. No one is asking you to do so or asking you to take part in any of the "bo liao" threads you see in here.

apart from kopitiam, my area of interests are quite narrow. contribution in these areas are few too.
    And this is precisely the type of thread that actually contributes to the "bo liao-ness" of kopi tiam. As mentioned earlier, if you think it is bo liao, then don't come into this subforum. I can't, for the life of me, remember anyone begging or asking you to remain against your wishes.

in kopitiam, the threads are quite bo liao too. btw, these are my sentiments now.
    Well, here are my sentiments. I think this thread is bo liao. I think you are trolling. I think you should leave this sub forum or the forum altogether if you think it does not contribute to increasing your intellectual capacity or broadens your horizons in any aspect.

As mentioned by another member, you make it sound like you paid for the membership and got conned into staying for these 1.5 years. I'm very sure this isn't the case.

I'm telling you in no uncertain terms. You don't like? Leave.

I will not entertain any further form of further discussions in regards to this topic. Any such threads will be terminated with prejudice. We can be nice and remind everyone nicely for the first few times but since leeway was given and it was abused, then i believe remedial action should be taken.

Reachme2003, please do let us know if you wish to discontinue your membership. I will personally see to it that it is deregistered should you think it's necessary. I have no wish to discuss any other issues with you as well.

Either you PM me or any other Mod/Admin and tell me you wish to have your account de-registered or you can remain status quo and you will be left well and alone. It's time to walk the walk. I believe enough time has been wasted on trying to be all nice and docile.

Enough time has been wasted. The thread is hereby closed.

Thank you.
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12