Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 41

Thread: Sam Hui Concert

  1. #1

    Default Sam Hui Concert

    Grrr... being hearing news about Sam Hui coming singapore for concert this year, but can't find any info about it, neither sistic or ticketcharge.

    Anyone heard about it too?

  2. #2
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by togu
    Grrr... being hearing news about Sam Hui coming singapore for concert this year, but can't find any info about it, neither sistic or ticketcharge.

    Anyone heard about it too?
    Wah damn classic hor? But i like him too although he is from my mom's generation. I think he is a class act. Very good performer. Hui bros!

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Somewhere out there
    Posts
    183

    Default

    earlier in the year, i read somewhere that it is around 3Q of the year. now alreadi July, still no promo or ticket sale...

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,462

    Default

    still early to promot sam hui concert and he is coming this year somewhere in Oct.This is what I saw in the newspaper somewhere.

  5. #5

    Default

    Oct concert, now still too early to promote?

    Heh heh, it's worth it, who knows, this might be his very last concert.

  6. #6
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by togu
    Oct concert, now still too early to promote?

    Heh heh, it's worth it, who knows, this might be his very last concert.
    If you want, I can always sing for you!!!!

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    If you want, I can always sing for you!!!!


    ...


  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Somewhere out there
    Posts
    183

    Default

    funny leh, cannot find any info on his concert....looks like things are not firmed up yet....wondering will he still be coming

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    BB West
    Posts
    2,184

    Default

    My TRUE idol.

    Just watch the movie "Aces go places" over again recently. Only Part 1 and 2 but still find it funny. Love his songs so much as they does reflect the world, a person life etc...

    Always the best in my heart
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BBTM
    My TRUE idol.

    Just watch the movie "Aces go places" over again recently. Only Part 1 and 2 but still find it funny. Love his songs so much as they does reflect the world, a person life etc...

    Always the best in my heart
    they have the package from the aces go places for about $60 or so.
    dvd - all the series.
    Saw it at Bluemax - plaza singapura.

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    BB West
    Posts
    2,184

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bwilly
    they have the package from the aces go places for about $60 or so.
    dvd - all the series.
    Saw it at Bluemax - plaza singapura.
    I got it from HK, better than getting it from local. Wait either got censor till nothing or in chinese. I rather pay a bit more to get Cantonese.
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    3,779

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BBTM
    I got it from HK, better than getting it from local. Wait either got censor till nothing or in chinese. I rather pay a bit more to get Cantonese.
    That's what we all hope to hear him sing Cantonese dude. Cheers...

  13. #13

    Default

    千般相思似毛毛雨,抑鬱苦惱一於作首詩,
    寫遍艷麗言詞合妳意,藉以表心痴。

    執起張紙卻恨無語,心聲傾訴實在唔容易,
    依稀往事言猶在我耳,望妳解深意。

    胡言亂語更多錯字,總之倆心知,
    全無異志吐出心事,祗盼望知曉意思。

    深宵追憶會亂神智,怎許相對有若藤纏樹,
    衷心暗示祈求諒錯處,夜半輕私語。

    * togu bows...

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    3,779

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by togu
    千般相思似毛毛雨,抑鬱苦惱一於作首詩,
    寫遍艷麗言詞合妳意,藉以表心痴。

    執起張紙卻恨無語,心聲傾訴實在唔容易,
    依稀往事言猶在我耳,望妳解深意。

    胡言亂語更多錯字,總之倆心知,
    全無異志吐出心事,祗盼望知曉意思。

    深宵追憶會亂神智,怎許相對有若藤纏樹,
    衷心暗示祈求諒錯處,夜半輕私語。

    * togu bows...
    Togu, you cantonese ah? Tze gei yhan ah.

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Astin Studio
    Posts
    4,736

    Default

    Hongkongese lah...

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    3,779

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astin
    Hongkongese lah...
    Oh..... mok guai, mok guai, xiu yhan mm sek sai kai.

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spectrum
    Oh..... mok guai, mok guai, xiu yhan mm sek sai kai.

    mm guai mm guai, hou kor dai ka teng

    難分真與假  人面多險詐
    幾許有共享榮華  簷畔水滴不分差

    無知井裡蛙  徒望添聲價
    空得意目光如麻  誰料金屋變敗瓦
    命裡有時終須有  命裡無時莫強求

    雷聲風雨打  何用多驚怕
    心公正白璧無瑕  行善積福最樂也
    人比海裡沙  毋用多牽掛
    君可見漫天落霞  名利息間似霧化

    * togu bows again...

  18. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Somewhere out there
    Posts
    183

    Default

    errrr...can start a new thread calling all Cantonese liao lor

    but on a serious note, whoever hear anything about the concert, please keep me posted...really wanna catch it.

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    BB West
    Posts
    2,184

    Default

    No concert, go n get his DVD on concert, movies etc... lor Me waiting for the chance to get some more DVD (pirvate eye, chicken and duck talk etc...)
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Astin Studio
    Posts
    4,736

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by togu
    命裡有時終須有  命裡無時莫強求
    The fave quote.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •