Thread: Deal Alert! onOne Perfect Effects is Free Again

Default Deal Alert! onOne Perfect Effects is Free Again

Okay, I’m really late to this party and it’s last minute news, but onOne Software is giving away their Perfect Effects 8 plug-in again. I’m always mentioning how I use their Perfect Photo Suite 8 plug-ins (specifically the Dynamic Contrast presets in Perfect Effects 8) for all of my landscape and outdoor photos. Well, they’re giving it away again for free. The problem is that the deal ends on Monday at some point, so grab this one while you can. It’s usually $99 and you can download the full version for free. Yep, everything. No trials, no expiration, no stripped down presets or anything like that – the full freakin’ version.
    Here’s the link.
    Once again, hats off to onOne for giving away free stuff (oh, and for making a really cool plug-in too). Have a good one!

More...

Default Re: Deal Alert! onOne Perfect Effects is Free Again

What are you waiting for, people ! Quickly go and download before they withdraw the offer.

Thank you RSSNewsRobot.

But did I miss this offer? I just clicked the link and only see the free version available?

Quote Originally Posted by Ming1388 View Post
    Thank you RSSNewsRobot.

But did I miss this offer? I just clicked the link and only see the free version available?
    Probably so. Yesterday was the last day for downloading the full version free.