Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: National Geographic Channel and Capitaland - Building People 2014 Photo Competition

Quote Originally Posted by ed9119 View Post

Details can be found here!!

http://www.capitaland.com/ngcphoto/

"A National Geographic Channel-CapitaLand Photography Competition

Now in its 5th year, the National Geographic Channel partners with CapitaLand to bring you an exciting photography competition.

Win the opportunity to go on your own National Geographic Assignment under the mentorship of renowned National Geographic Creative Photographer Sean Gallagher, plus many more exciting prizes.

Submit your photo or find out more about the competition here.

Competition closes on 8 June 2014.
    The contest top 30 short listed photos are out for voting.

http://www.capitaland.com/ngcphoto/
    Last edited by dhyk2008; 16th July 2014 at 02:29 PM.

Default Re: National Geographic Channel and Capitaland - Building People 2014 Photo Competiti

The top 30 short listed photos was too small and cannot be enlarge. I hope the photo shortlisted can enlarge , so we can also learn from them. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by weewee98 View Post
    The top 30 short listed photos was too small and cannot be enlarge. I hope the photo shortlisted can enlarge , so we can also learn from them. Thank you.
    You should attend the seminar and exhibition to learn more about the photo and also from the speaker.

Default Re: National Geographic Channel and Capitaland - Building People 2014 Photo Competiti

I think to create a enlarge version online must be very difficult.

Congrats to all the shortlisted entries!
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12