Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Video of the ECP accident on May Day

Default Video of the ECP accident on May Day

Scary... fast forward to about 0:40 if you are impatient...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater

Default Re: Video of the ECP accident on May Day

Yeah, read the news this morning on mypaper. 2 killed on the spot. RIP.
    I think his speed probably more than 150km/h???

there's always another exit at Siglap Rd if one misses the Marine Vista one. SG isn't that big, why do such abrupt lane-change?

Blog Entries

Idiot behind the wheel. so many people in the car still take this kind of risk.

There's a stretch along ECP at around where this incident happened, that is said to be haunted. IIRC it's about some never ending road no matter how much you drive.
    Last edited by mardellion; 2nd May 2014 at 01:33 PM.
    Another Facebook Page,
    Another Flickr account.

if not mistaken, yesterday early morning was raining, roads wet. smlc TC,VSC,ABS also cannot prevent accident if the car cheong so fast. what is the driver thinking?

I must confess I am one of those drivers. Very impatient and tends to speed most times. Why like that, so kangcheong har?

My recent trip to Scotland, I rented a car. I keep a very close distance from the car in front and was told this is rude! Like that how to drive here in Singapore? Orchard road will jam till Havelock Road leh.

People will give way even they have the right of way. They wave at each other when they pass thanking each other for giving way. How can we make this happen here? 8 million on this tiny dot can?

Can we slow down now since government says they are going to take good care of workers. I promise to slow down.

Quote Originally Posted by Bukitimah View Post
    I must confess I am one of those drivers. Very impatient and tends to speed most times. Why like that, so kangcheong har?

My recent trip to Scotland, I rented a car. I keep a very close distance from the car in front and was told this is rude! Like that how to drive here in Singapore? Orchard road will jam till Havelock Road leh.

People will give way even they have the right of way. They wave at each other when they pass thanking each other for giving way. How can we make this happen here? 8 million on this tiny dot can?

Can we slow down now since government says they are going to take good care of workers. I promise to slow down.
    agree
    just think for a moment if u speed, how much time u gain? few minutes? but if u hit in to accident, how much time you lose, also you may lose your life or other.

Blog Entries

In the end, having other passengers in the car, drivers are supposed to be adults, who are rational and responsible for the lives of people in his hands. Taking unnecessary risks is just not being responsible to those who entrust their lives to you.

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Idiot behind the wheel. so many people in the car still take this kind of risk.
    worse still he must kill his friend also . and they didn't resist him driving crazily, either...
    宁愿遇见丢失幼崽的母熊,也不愿碰上做蠢事的愚人

One thing for sure, the car's insurance will not want to cover them, since the car is not designed or legally insured to cover 6 occupants.
    "You will not be remembered for the gear you used, but by the photographs you created"

Use MRT. It's for drivers like you.

I wouldn't pity this kind of drivers as one day, we might be kill by them from their reckless driving. Just like the bugis ferrari case.
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

Young and furious.

Fast and Foolish.
    A true photograph need not be explained, nor can it be contained in words.
    ~Ansel Adams

Deregistered

ya, i drove in South Africa before also very friendly. You give way and after they pass you, they will flash hazard light as a means of saying thank you to you.

Deregistered

from pic shown here, looks like chinese nationals to me.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by d2xpeter View Post
    from pic shown here, looks like chinese nationals to me.
    Don't think nationality matters. I have seen crazy Singaporean drivers too often.

Listen to a wise man:

"Drive very slowly.
    Reach destination late.
    Better than never." - Miyagi Sensei.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast