Thread: Nikon D40 -Flash pops up but doesn't work-need repair for reasonable price in Sing?

Default Nikon D40 -Flash pops up but doesn't work-need repair for reasonable price in Sing?

I am in Singapore Friday and would like somewhere to take my camera to for an estimate of repair cost.Appreciate any suggestions thanks.

Blog Entries

How fast do you need it repaired?

Talking Re: Nikon D40 -Flash pops up but doesn't work-need repair for reasonable price in Sin

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    How fast do you need it repaired?
    It would be nice if i could bring it in the morning and if possible get it back late afternoon.i guess it depends a little what the problem is.The pre light works but no flash?I am not sure if this is a common problem or what?Does it take a while to open it up?Sorry-hah-i don't have a clue

Default Re: Nikon D40 -Flash pops up but doesn't work-need repair for reasonable price in Sin

It took me a while to get how to post and replyIs this the right category to be posting?
    Last edited by luxbodyworks; 30th April 2014 at 07:35 PM.

Default Re: Nikon D40 -Flash pops up but doesn't work-need repair for reasonable price in Sin

i am in Sing for tomorrow and friday-leaving in the evening.

How fast can you do it-hah ?

Blog Entries

Don't think anyone provides that fast a turnaround.

I think it is better to get it fixed in your own country.