Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What a P#%&K !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    if you want to label me arrogant so be it - thats your perogative. you have your views i have mine.

i was merely pointing out that you have to know the original posters experience with coyotes to understand why he made those comments. i have no idea what you have against the poster. maybe some earlier bad blood between the 2 of you? none of my business that one.. anyway i sure as hell dont know a thing about coyotes and i certainly dont have anything against them. but i do have a thing against cats...damn nuisance...too bad i cant do much about them myself. so how?

hi alvin,
    i do not dispute that fact about not really understanding about coyotes but what really upsets me is that Chap, in his statement that he takes pleasure in killing, he kills for the sake of killing.

that is the issue,it was never about the issue if coyotes are pest and deserve to be shot or not. comprehend ?

cats, yes i do love them but unforunately they can be a pest sometimes but just leave them alone lah. get a dog a and no cats will **** in your beautiful garden, that is my solution to me finding cat **** in my garden.

if it bothers u that much, call some cat help group or the SPCA for help then.

mervin

Quote Originally Posted by eric69
    I shared your sentiments. I don't like all those stray cats running around my estate, and all those silly aunties coming with their packages of rices to feed these strays. They are causing a messy in my estate!!!

Anyway to those who want to flame me, go ahead lah. I can't be bothered anyway. Cheers.
    hello ERIC,

there is no need for flaming, if it is an option.....move out.
    move to a new estate where there are no strays or i said to Alvin, call SPAC if it bothers u that much.

Quote Originally Posted by mervin
    hi alvin,
    i do not dispute that fact about not really understanding about coyotes but what really upsets me is that Chap, in his statement that he takes pleasure in killing, he kills for the sake of killing.

that is the issue,it was never about the issue if coyotes are pest and deserve to be shot or not. comprehend ?

cats, yes i do love them but unforunately they can be a pest sometimes but just leave them alone lah. get a dog a and no cats will **** in your beautiful garden, that is my solution to me finding cat **** in my garden.

if it bothers u that much, call some cat help group or the SPCA for help then.

mervin
    would love to ask spca for help but i recall reading in the press that they don't have enough resources for this. ava won't touch also since they say private estate not under their jurisdiction.

getting a dog will probably be cruel cos when i was young i tried to keep a cat that strayed into my garden but my fox terrier had other ideas. the end result was a dead cat with guts spilling out....not a pretty sight.

you have contacts for a cat help group? do they round up stray cats?

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    would love to ask spca for help but i recall reading in the press that they don't have enough resources for this. ava won't touch also since they say private estate not under their jurisdiction.

getting a dog will probably be cruel cos when i was young i tried to keep a cat that strayed into my garden but my fox terrier had other ideas. the end result was a dead cat with guts spilling out....not a pretty sight.

you have contacts for a cat help group? do they round up stray cats?

with a dog, no cats will be stupid enough to come in.
    my dog hasn't kill any cats b4 but no cats ever **** in my garden again.

Call SPCA and see what options are available.
    my uncle did and they provided him with cat traps and will pick up any animals that is trapped.

will come back to u pertaining to the cat help groups. got to call some ppls.

good luck.

how about dogs that leave dogpoo anywhere and bark whenever people pass their hdb units? and these are NOT stray dogs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12