Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst ... 34567101530 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *76* - CL here we come!!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *76* - CL here we come!!

I just wonder, if Everton going to play like Chelsea to LFC, Man City might lost or draw! haha! (Meaning whack the defence!)
    Last edited by BBTM; 29th April 2014 at 01:20 PM.
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *76* - CL here we come!!

Quote Originally Posted by BBTM View Post
    I just wonder, if Everton going to play like Chelsea to LFC, Man City might lost or draw! haha! (Meaning whack the defence!)
    Pray for a draw is good enough.

Nothing beats watching Michael Thomas last gasp goal live on television to see Liverpool loose the title. Having gone through that, I won't feel sad if Liverpool does not win the Premier League this season. Instead, I will have fond memories of a wonderful season where we enjoyed the brand of football dished out, the way we steamrolled over many teams and scored many amazing goals.

or McMachon urging everyone and telling them only few minutes left.. then Thomas raced through... tsk tsk.. yeap.. never to be forgotten.. or the Crystal Palace and Wimbledon FA Cup games.... "sad" but grateful to LFC for giving us such "sitting at the edge of your seat" memories...

Quote Originally Posted by obfuscate View Post
    Nothing beats watching Michael Thomas last gasp goal live on television to see Liverpool loose the title. Having gone through that, I won't feel sad if Liverpool does not win the Premier League this season. Instead, I will have fond memories of a wonderful season where we enjoyed the brand of football dished out, the way we steamrolled over many teams and scored many amazing goals.

Keep THE FAITH
    “Me having no education. I had to use my brains.”-Bill Shankly

Walk on, try our best and see where it takes us.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Keep the faith! we're supporters not fans...fans are glory hunter like some Mancs fans are
    宁愿遇见丢失幼崽的母熊,也不愿碰上做蠢事的愚人

Win title or not, this has already been a fantastic season for LFC. We had shown we can play attractive football and win games at the same time. Plus we had already met our main objective. CL here we come!!
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Win title or not, this has already been a fantastic season for LFC. We had shown we can play attractive football and win games at the same time. Plus we had already met our main objective. CL here we come!!
    We been 2nd before, time to be 1st! Pray for miracle from Everton match.

Everton fight for CL qualification!!! Must win all their remaining matches..... kekeke....
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

They must win all matches so that no CL also at least have UEFA for next season.
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Chelsea out of CL! So happy. Coming weekend man city draw or lost, even more happy!

YEAH!
    Bloody Moaning-whore... good to get kicked out of CL!
    Good job Athletico Madrid!

Now waiting for Everton to kick Man City off the field... pls at least draw ok...

Quote Originally Posted by BBTM View Post
    Chelsea out of CL! So happy. Coming weekend man city draw or lost, even more happy!
    theDevilisinthedetails.

Quote Originally Posted by toxicboy View Post
    YEAH!
    Bloody Moaning-whore... good to get kicked out of CL!
    Good job Athletico Madrid!

Now waiting for Everton to kick Man City off the field... pls at least draw ok...
    All Madrid final !!!!! lol

Che$ki don't deserve to win any thing for their group of Bus parking drivers !!!
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Totally agree.. though to be fair, Jose was has a realistic approach to it for which you can't blame him (you can tell him to stop complaining about other with realistic approach though... see the 19th century football saga

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    Che$ki don't deserve to win any thing for their group of Bus parking drivers !!!

Quote Originally Posted by photo-orama View Post
    Totally agree.. though to be fair, Jose was has a realistic approach to it for which you can't blame him (you can tell him to stop complaining about other with realistic approach though... see the 19th century football saga
    well played, Atletico. should be a cracker of a final!
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    well played, Atletico. should be a cracker of a final!
    Support Atletico !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Support Atletico !!!!
    if courtois shuts out real, we want him back next season!
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

I think he quite confirm going back next season. He will be very happy as he will have 1 or 2 London bus park in front of his goal LOL

Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst ... 34567101530 ... LastLast