Page 32 of 50 FirstFirst ... 7222730313233343742 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *76* - CL here we come!!

Ya that's why he didn't make it the and came back the next year. He didn't do well too after he came back

He had a hard time settling in Turin, once allegedly remarking, "It's like living in a foreign country."[10] However in his autobiography Rush says that this was a joke made up by Kenny Dalglish, then in an interview published in The Irish Times in 2008, claimed that the quote was in fact fictional.[11]
    Last edited by airfins; 16th August 2014 at 07:39 PM.
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *76* - CL here we come!!

not to sound doubtful or lost any faith of BR... but i dun think REDs can repeat last season performance due to suarez missing this season... yeah i know he is history n me agreed, totally.. but we have to admit his dribbling, touches and brilliant wit the ball did make a whole lot difference to REDs cos he scored n created goals as well... he did leave a huge hole to fill in... n all top 5 teams of last season improve tremendously... REDs will have a tough mths ahead but i certainly believe REDs will be in top 4, surely

if BR observes closely.. he able to pick 1 player in melwood to don iconic no 7... raheem sterling... hes fast, silky n good wit both legs.. he will able to live up wit the expectations of no 7 surely!!!

HERE WE GO AGIN!!
    “Me having no education. I had to use my brains.”-Bill Shankly

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *76* - CL here we come!!

Quote Originally Posted by lkf73 View Post
    Seriously. Since we lacking attacking options, maybe can get Torres? Would he fit into BR plan?

Getting him at 5m is also a good dig at Chelsea 2 birds 1 stone
    interesting... torres coming back to anfield will be a real steal, definitely... gerrard n torres click real well when they played together.. no disrespect to rickie lambert but he need time to gel/connect wit REDs forwards....

2014/2015 season starts today... we need to change to a new thread...

where is CC?? close this thread n open a new one...

New Season, New Era...

Our season starts tomorrow
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    Our season starts tomorrow

What a start for the new BPL season !!!!

And ManUre collapsed at Old Toilet!!
    What a start to the season!!!
    Woohoo!!!
    Would have been better if Arse also died...lol
    theDevilisinthedetails.

How come its so quiet everywhere?? Even my FB so quiet..there used to be some noise last week when a small red team won a useless friendly trophy..?de02

It seems moyes has set a certain standard..that is to break record..last night they broke moyes record of losing their opening game..moyes can now feel relieved that he is not alone in this trend..louis van gaal or louis van gagal(failure in malay language) needs to spend big again..but Swansea dont need big spènding to beat them though..

Old toilet is really a tough place to win..dont believe ask manure..?de02

We will kick off our season tonight..just 3 points will do for a start..arse got that in the dying minutes..my heart cant take that though..please score early..?de02

YNWA

the GX3 will not be continued, paiseh bros!

me too busy with work and family that I hardly have time for CS.

but I will still KPKB everytime we've a match.

tonight its 8.30pm at ANFIELD!!!!!

Com'on you REDS!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

as for manu, they are not at their full strength but it is no sexcuse for them to buang at home against Swansea.

regardless, we are very glad that they did. wahahahahaha

welcum to BPL, LVG!! BR already warned you!

This season's challenge won't be Man U.
    In order to reach top 4, we must ensure we finish above Man U, Tottenham, Everton, and only lose to Arsenal, Chelsea, and Man City. No more losses to minnow teams. And on top of that, try to win the ECL.
    Nikon D750; FM2; FG; 55mm Micro Nikkor; 28-300 VR; 70-200 VR; Nikon V1 + 10-30mm

Manchester United break another 2 records.... Best.

Tonite gonna have heart attack I think....
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

tonight will be SCS combination !!! Sterling, Coutinho, Sturridge !!!

Anyone playing Yahoo Fantasy Soccer?
    Can play together!?

And does any bros have resources for research - injuries, top scorers etc... I am trying to assemble my fantasy team, it was a disaster in this first week cos didn't have time to do research and I found that China firewall blocked off a lot of my Google resources... SH*T!!!!
    theDevilisinthedetails.

wa, first 10 mins very scary!

Com'on LFC!!!

!!!!! its a PK but mark cluttenberg kelong!!

saints sexcape!!!