Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234581328 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *76* - CL here we come!!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *76* - CL here we come!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    and stevie G, ironically, started the rot.

wat a way to lose.
    Humbled by Chelsea...

Liverpool has only themselves to blame for losing the title...
    Sony A7/ Sigma 19-2.8 E/ CV 35-1.7 ASPH/ FE 55-1.8/ MC Rokkor 58-1.2/ Pentax SMC K 135-2.5

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *76* - CL here we come!!

great run by LFC regardless.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

What a negative football from Chelsea

Quote Originally Posted by Thoth View Post
    Humbled by Chelsea...

Liverpool has only themselves to blame for losing the title...
    look at it from another angle, nobody gave us a chance at the beginning.

even ridiculing those of us who predicted we can challenge for top 4 and a shot at the title.

we've come a long long way.

Quote Originally Posted by philip113 View Post
    What a negative football from Chelsea
    tactics.

that's josie moaningRhino, as sexpected.

ok gdnite folks.

goin for a short walk. too upset.

Chelsea stick to game plan. they did not give away freekicks. they are organised at defend.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

it may go down to the wire. Lets see how 1st !!!

Relax la. Man City 4 games to go, need to win all. We win next two, still got higher chances against Man City. Ball is round and btw, for those punter, they might brought Chelsea win and laughing their way to Singapore Pools tmrw liao.
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    Chelsea stick to game plan. they did not give away freekicks. they are organised at defend.
    Liverpool is just too messy and was humbled by d way Chelsea play... Depth... something we dearly lack
    Sony A7/ Sigma 19-2.8 E/ CV 35-1.7 ASPH/ FE 55-1.8/ MC Rokkor 58-1.2/ Pentax SMC K 135-2.5

Dont lose hopes !!!!

As much as it hurts, I must say that well done to Chel$ki in spoiling Liverpool's game plan. It was a costly slip by Gerrard, but we must continue to show our support no matter what. It's still not the end, and our neighbour may still help us against ManC. Now we just need to concentrate on making sure we get the maximum 6 points from our remaining 2 games and score as much as we can, and just pray to whatever gods up there that ManC will slip at least once.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Relax! Man city has yet to play Palace and Everton!

We'll just win the remaining matches and lift the trophy!
    I'm a cow with a camera

Agree!

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    As much as it hurts, I must say that well done to Chel$ki in spoiling Liverpool's game plan. It was a costly slip by Gerrard, but we must continue to show our support no matter what. It's still not the end, and our neighbour may still help us against ManC. Now we just need to concentrate on making sure we get the maximum 6 points from our remaining 2 games and score as much as we can, and just pray to whatever gods up there that ManC will slip at least once.
    I'm a cow with a camera

Yes we need 10 goals from next 2 game, shitty still have 4 games all is not lose. The way we lose this game is very painful, Chelsea is never going to win today and worst is a draw for us. We have only ourself to blame all those big presents that easily cost us 8 points !!! Next week WE GO AGAIN, no more SLIP UP !!! YNWA
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

man shitty 1 goal up so fast.

Only our friendly can help us now....
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

After seeing us slip shitty got a big boost and is gonna **** all over the Palace !!! Pui !!!

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    Yes we need 10 goals from next 2 game, shitty still have 4 games all is not lose. The way we lose this game is very painful, Chelsea is never going to win today and worst is a draw for us. We have only ourself to blame all those big presents that easily cost us 8 points !!! Next week WE GO AGAIN, no more SLIP UP !!! YNWA
    I just wrote on FB, 10 goals for next two games, haha! 6-0 each best, heh heh!
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

It is still in our hands !!! We fight on !!

Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234581328 ... LastLast