Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 162124252627283136 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *76* - CL here we come!!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *76* - CL here we come!!

Quote Originally Posted by tazzie21 View Post
    Attachment 3351

Current captain meets future captain...YNWA!
    This one i think is old photo keke. Yeah looking toward him joining Liverpool !!!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *76* - CL here we come!!

Adam Lallana to Liverpool: 25m transfer of Southampton midfielder to be announced imminently

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/f...y-9568526.html

Com'on you REDS!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    Com'on you REDS!!!
    cc, ur old mistress kitie played the full match in the 2nd round.. song boh?

why they still havent announced lallana and moreno..

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post

Dont play play hor. Playing at Left Wing Back. The most utility player ever created. lol

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post

Huh?

Wasn't he the 1 who slept with u everynite bk then when he was a LFC rugby player?

We should sell Suarez..
    IMHO, this biting is an expression of his deep seated sly ways to get out of the club.
    Anyone who offers 80 Mil or higher can have him...
    Nikon D750; FM2; FG; 55mm Micro Nikkor; 28-300 VR; 70-200 VR; Nikon V1 + 10-30mm

Quote Originally Posted by tazzie21 View Post
    Finally. ..

Name:  Brc0MQZIQAAcGoO.jpeg
Views: 0
Size:  71.0 KB
    Print No.20 on your jersey now !!!!

Rodgers: Lallana will fit perfectly here

The Reds swooped to secure the services of the 26-year-old today as he arrived from Southampton to become the club's second summer acquisition.

Lallana, who has just returned from the World Cup finals with England, has excelled in the Barclays Premier League with the Saints over the past two seasons - and Rodgers is confident he'll feel right at home at Anfield.

"We are delighted to have secured the services of one of the Premier League's top talents in signing Adam Lallana," the boss told Liverpoolfc.com at Melwood.

"What is apparent about Adam is that his character is on a par with his talent.

"He is an exceptional young man and someone who has a love for the game - and, most importantly, a desire to progress and improve.

"Adam is motivated by being the best he can be and being part of something special. We believe he fits right in with what we are trying to do at Liverpool.

"We have seen, over the past two seasons in the Barclays Premier League, he has a tactical awareness to adapt to what is required of him and to put the team above his personal ambitions.

"He has leadership skills and personal qualities that make him a special commodity and I am delighted we have acted decisively to make sure he is wearing a Liverpool shirt next season.

"Adam is aware there will be great competition for places at this club and he is hungry to improve further. We are confident he will fit perfectly with the culture we have at Liverpool.

"I'm excited about working with Adam and helping him to progress even further."

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/late...perfectly-here

Why sell him? Did manu sell cantona after his famous studs kick?

Quote Originally Posted by petetherock View Post
    We should sell Suarez..
    IMHO, this biting is an expression of his deep seated sly ways to get out of the club.
    Anyone who offers 80 Mil or higher can have him...

Lallana!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    Lallana!!!
    You can wave his undies liao. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by photo-orama View Post
    Why sell him? Did manu sell cantona after his famous studs kick?
    I don't think his heart is with Liverpool.. the money of Barca beckons... we might as well take advantage of it.
    Nikon D750; FM2; FG; 55mm Micro Nikkor; 28-300 VR; 70-200 VR; Nikon V1 + 10-30mm

Anyone has any idea how much the player will get from the sale price or does all the money goes to the club ? The player will only get the new weekly pay and other bonus etc.
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

I don't think his heart is with Liverpool.. the money of Barca beckons... we might as well take advantage of it.
    Fair.. YNWA..

If he want to leave, let him go.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    You can wave his undies liao. Lol
    you pass me one first then we can all wave together. hehe

So now we got:
    1. Lambert
    2. Emre Can
    3. Lallana
    How come no defenders??? We need more solid CBs and WBs!!! (Even though I still like Flanagan a lot... but we need some cover for him and the almost expring Johnson...)
    theDevilisinthedetails.

Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 162124252627283136 ... LastLast