Page 24 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14192223242526293449 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *76* - CL here we come!!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *76* - CL here we come!!

The 1st 3 match to set the tone for the rest of the season. If we can come away with full points for these 3 matches, it'll be a massive boost for rest of the season.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *76* - CL here we come!!

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    The 1st 3 match to set the tone for the rest of the season. If we can come away with full points for these 3 matches, it'll be a massive boost for rest of the season.
    In BR we trust !!!

No match on 6th Sep. Too bad but I still be at Anfield. YNWA!
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    I am praying for a top four finish.
    IMHO
    That's as good as Liverpool will get ...
    Nikon D750; FM2; FG; 55mm Micro Nikkor; 28-300 VR; 70-200 VR; Nikon V1 + 10-30mm

BR has surprised me last season..well done but i think we over achieved...thanks to almost no major injuries or suspension to our 1st 11 players..next season will be the real challenge when we play top European teams plus BPL..yeps..a top 4 finish in the league plus a quarterfinal place in UCL will be considered a good achievement..
    Last edited by roDz; 19th June 2014 at 06:53 PM.

Last season is the best chance for us to win it, too bad we made a tactical mistake in the Chelsea game where 1 point will be enough for us to wrap up the championship :
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    BR has surprised me last season..well done but i think we over achieved...thanks to almost no major injuries or suspension to our 1st 11 players..next season will be the real challenge when we play top European teams plus BPL..yeps..a top 4 finish in the league plus a quarterfinal place in UCL will be considered a good achievement..
    Dun forget suarez din't play a no. of games!
    We r challenging for the title yet again this new season.
    Last edited by Cheesecake; 20th June 2014 at 09:12 AM.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

i am glad we dun have rooney. this is the last player we sign.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Suarez is #1 !!! Whole game he have only 2 clear shot and he scored both !! Looney Tunes... How many did he missed in the last 2 games vs 1 goal and oh yes that was his first and last of his World Cup final appearances
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

to be fair, england was way over rated….
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    to be fair, england was way over rated….
    We all know Roy Hodgson style. CMI !!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post

Dun forget suarez din't play a no. of games!
    We r challenging for the title yet again this new season.
    Hope you are right..wishing for another title fight this coming season..but the additional UCL matches will test the squad & BR to the max..this will be the real test..

Hope you are right..wishing for another title fight this coming season..but the additional UCL matches will test the squad & BR to the max..this will be the real test..
    keep the faith!!!

Com'on you REDS!!

next season…. will be the best for us!!
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

A lot depends on who we bring in next season to play in those 60 over games. It's good that England is out and our player can have more rest before August. I am worried about Suarez, he had been playing non stop and now playing thru an injury. This might have a significant impact on him next season.

Suarez could be the subject of Barca & Real Madrid interest..100m pound could be tabled..if Suarez does leave..i hope BR got his signings right..so far, only Sturridge & Coutinho & only maybe Mignolet can make it..the rest of BR signings are not good enough..

Suarez could be the subject of Barca & Real Madrid interest..100m pound could be tabled..if Suarez does leave..i hope BR got his signings right..so far, only Sturridge & Coutinho & only maybe Mignolet can make it..the rest of BR signings are not good enough..
    And yet we challenged for the title and till the last day, ended 2nd, above chel$ki who spent more.

its a well documented fact that Ian ayre screwed up a no. Of potential signings.

Fact is, we mite nt haf the financial power to compete for the top players. the only players we can sign r under 10mil gbp.

If real or barca comes in with at least 70mil gbp for suarez and he wants to go, we shud consider selling.

Use the to sign other top players or drive a hard bargain to include top players, like alexis sanchez.

BR trying to be Arsene Wenger... buy unknown players for cheap and then turn them into profits...

And yet we challenged for the title and till the last day, ended 2nd, above chel$ki who spent more.

its a well documented fact that Ian ayre screwed up a no. Of potential signings.

Fact is, we mite nt haf the financial power to compete for the top players. the only players we can sign r under 10mil gbp.

If real or barca comes in with at least 70mil gbp for suarez and he wants to go, we shud consider selling.

Use the to sign other top players or drive a hard bargain to include top players, like alexis sanchez.
    theDevilisinthedetails.

Now We are hard to compete with sugar daddy team in the league. Hard Truth and money talk nowdays.

Quote Originally Posted by toxicboy View Post
    BR trying to be Arsene Wenger... buy unknown players for cheap and then turn them into profits...
    Any example of BR signing cheap players then selling at profit?