Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6111415161718212641 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *76* - CL here we come!!

Man United in toilet have no more star player left after they clear out in the summer. Rooney is a goner if he don't perform in this World Cup , not like he is good now !! Even their fans doubt him in this season, overatred. With the new manager Van pussy will be the only one have a say there while he is on MC. Mata is not yet a "star player"
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

I noticed thru out the season that only Suarez's socks has the white dots on the official LFC kit sock. It can't be found anywhere, is it a separate piece? It does looks like it's weaved into the socks.
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *76* - CL here we come!!

Funny to see man united fans celebrate city as winner.... like they united as one.

Wait.... think they jump ship lol
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    Funny to see man united fans celebrate city as winner.... like they united as one.

Wait.... think they jump ship lol
    Happens all the time!!!!!! True footy fans!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

On new paper their fans says LFC is the a great rival then Man shitty is it true? So they rather see Shitty win then us.

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *76* - CL here we come!!

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    On new paper their fans says LFC is the a great rival then Man shitty is it true? So they rather see Shitty win then us.
    true but not sure if the real fans in manchester feel the same.

That's between a rock and a hard place...
    7th place really is deserved for them... as the highest position they'll achieve for the next 100 years!!! LOL

theDevilisinthedetails.

Blog Entries

The same way as Liverpool fans see Man United as a bigger rival than Everton leh. Lol.

its all becoz we won 5 times european champion.

Lets hope our 1st signing is Adam Lallana !!!! He can fit into BR tactic easily.

They say they will get $200m pound to spend next season. I hope they spend all, then get point deduction and go play Div 1 football......huat ah!!!

Quote Originally Posted by koppite View Post

They say they will get $200m pound to spend next season. I hope they spend all, then get point deduction and go play Div 1 football......huat ah!!!
    They mite haf the but we all knw manu stil has lotsa debts.

if they spend all the on players n can't get into CL, they r likely goin down leeds way.

No CL nxt season n if they wana attract top talents, they nid to gif a much higher pay to these players as leverage.

And if for 2 consequtive seasons they can't enter CL, they r looking at change of ownership n maybe administration???

I now waiting for the new schedule to be out. I will be at Anfield on 6th September, it's a Sat and hopes that there is a home match and also, I can't get a ticket, haha!
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

Amazing race showing liverpool now. Power!
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

Good luck and enjoy your trip to the holy ground !! YNWA

Steven Gerrard will captain the Three Lions in South America next month, with club colleagues Jordan Henderson, Glen Johnson, Raheem Sterling and Daniel Sturridge alongside him.

After a breakthrough campaign with his club, meanwhile, full-back Jon Flanagan has been included on a seven-man standby list for the journey.
    Last edited by airfins; 12th May 2014 at 10:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    heng we are still on top of chel$ki.

1st manSipTea,

2nd LFC.

3rd chelSki.

4th gooners.

5th everlose.

6th hotcakes.
    Yep, Congrats to Man City
    Looking forward to next season....huat ah!
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

We desperately need some solid defender.
    宁愿遇见丢失幼崽的母熊,也不愿碰上做蠢事的愚人

Great season. Let's hope we'll have a very fruitful off season in signing our next season title winning squad
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Brendan Rodgers has been named as the League Managers Association's Manager of the Year after Liverpool's outstanding 2013-14 campaign.

The Northern Irishman is the first Reds boss to ever receive the accolade - which is voted for by every LMA manager, including all 92 professional league clubs - in his second term at the helm.

Rodgers guided Liverpool to a second-place finish in the Barclays Premier League as they pushed Manchester City all the way in pursuit of the title and secured a return to the Champions League. This after they'd finished seventh the season before.

In doing so, the Reds' exciting style of football yielded 101 league goals in total - a club record in the top flight.

On Monday night, at an awards ceremony in London, Rodgers' efforts throughout a phenomenal campaign were recognised by his peers as he accepted the prestigious LMA prize.

LMA chairman, Howard Wilkinson, said: "There can be no greater tribute to a manager and his work than a tribute awarded by his match day foes and peers. This evening we applaud Brendan Rodgers as he receives that most valuable award.