Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5101314151617202540 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 300 of 987

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *76* - CL here we come!!

  1. #281
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *76* - CL here we come!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    heng we are still on top of chel$ki.



    1st manSipTea,

    2nd LFC.

    3rd chelSki.

    4th gooners.

    5th everlose.

    6th hotcakes.
    Where is man city neighbour?

  2. #282
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *76* - CL here we come!!

    We are back !!!!Get ready for football actions in early morning. keke


  3. #283
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *76* - CL here we come!!


  4. #284

    Default

    Still feel sad about how it all ended ... We loss out because of
    1) The own goals, failed back passes and Chiu defence.
    2)The tactic used in the Che$ki and substitution made in the CP game resulted in us losing point and release the pressure on shitty.
    3) The slip costing us the very important 1 point and momentum into the last 2 easy game.

    We just need 1 point in the car park game and the last 2 games is confirm a 6 pointed. We should have win the title this year for the 96.
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

  5. #285
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *76* - CL here we come!!

    Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    Still feel sad about how it all ended ... We loss out because of
    1) The own goals, failed back passes and Chiu defence.
    2)The tactic used in the Che$ki and substitution made in the CP game resulted in us losing point and release the pressure on shitty.
    3) The slip costing us the very important 1 point and momentum into the last 2 easy game.

    We just need 1 point in the car park game and the last 2 games is confirm a 6 pointed. We should have win the title this year for the 96.
    We are still a team making in progress. Yeah still disappointment to lose out the trophy. But i just hope we can get new players that can walk straight in 1st eleven next season !!! Cheer !!!

  6. #286
    Member coolhirako's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Small Island
    Posts
    1,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    heng we are still on top of chel$ki.

    1st manSipTea,

    2nd LFC.

    3rd chelSki.

    4th gooners.

    5th everlose.

    6th hotcakes.
    2nd loserpool

  7. #287
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *76* - CL here we come!!

    Quote Originally Posted by coolhirako View Post
    2nd loserpool
    hello sour grapes

  8. #288

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *76* - CL here we come!!

    Quote Originally Posted by coolhirako View Post
    2nd loserpool
    Lol.... listening to radio.... the dj says yesterday seems nobody care about man united match.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

  9. #289
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post

    Where is man city neighbour?
    Oh 7th. No europe.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  10. #290
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolhirako View Post

    2nd loserpool
    Song boh???? 2nd over 7th anytime!!!!!! Wahahahahaha



    Its a long long climb bk!!!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  11. #291

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *76* - CL here we come!!

    Think new manager of man united will be tough…. too many stars players… some more rooney get to know and have a say in new recruits.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

  12. #292

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *76* - CL here we come!!

    Sounds like somebody is hurting after missing out on EVEN Europa league...
    If 2nd is loser... 7th is NOTHING.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    Song boh???? 2nd over 7th anytime!!!!!! Wahahahahaha



    Its a long long climb bk!!!!!
    theDevilisinthedetails.

  13. #293

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *76* - CL here we come!!

    Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    Lol.... listening to radio.... the dj says yesterday seems nobody care about man united match.
    Even the players don't care
    宁愿遇见丢失幼崽的母熊,也不愿碰上做蠢事的愚人

  14. #294
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Manu will take a long long long time to come anywhere near title challenge.

    Mark my words. i predict at least 4 seasons no CL for them, likelihood change of owners during this period and plummet of shares.

    Only hope they dun go the path of leeds utd.


    And they have their god SAF to thank for!! his selfishness n obsession with his own legacy caused their downfall.


    Not that i care.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  15. #295

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *76* - CL here we come!!

    I really hope they go the path of Leeds United!!! LOL!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    Manu will take a long long long time to come anywhere near title challenge.

    Mark my words. i predict at least 4 seasons no CL for them, likelihood change of owners during this period and plummet of shares.

    Only hope they dun go the path of leeds utd.


    And they have their god SAF to thank for!! his selfishness n obsession with his own legacy caused their downfall.


    Not that i care.
    theDevilisinthedetails.

  16. #296

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *76* - CL here we come!!

    Woke up feeling a little empty today
    Nikon D750; FM2; FG; 55mm Micro Nikkor; 28-300 VR; 70-200 VR; Nikon V1 + 10-30mm

  17. #297

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *76* - CL here we come!!

    The first thing on BR shopping list should be a pair of new boots for our captain
    宁愿遇见丢失幼崽的母熊,也不愿碰上做蠢事的愚人

  18. #298
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *76* - CL here we come!!










  19. #299
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *76* - CL here we come!!










  20. #300

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolhirako View Post

    2nd loserpool
    Million dollar question here:

    Liverpool defense have been leaking goals so frequently, Norwich managed to score 2, Fulham 2 and Cardiff 3 goals against us.

    QN: Name a Man U player who scored against Liverpool in season 2013/2014.



    Deeply saddened to see Vidic leave, he should have stayed another 5 years. And by the way, can we play Man U every game??

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •