Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Help! Internet Explorer

  1. #1

    Default Help! Internet Explorer

    Hi

    I was trying to help a friend but I couldn't figure out what's happening the PC.

    The IE in the PC can only open once. When trying to open the second one, the home page will appear on the first one. So there is only one copy of IE window on the desk top at any one time only.

    Is there setting probelm or virus attack?

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    SandRis
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Hi, got this from a discussion group:

    From IE> Tools> Internet Options> Advanced> Browsing> uncheck/check "Reuse windows
    for launching shortcuts."

    Hope it helps!

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redStX
    Hi, got this from a discussion group:

    From IE> Tools> Internet Options> Advanced> Browsing> uncheck/check "Reuse windows
    for launching shortcuts."

    Hope it helps!
    It didn't help at all. Could it be Yahoo messager that was recently installed for him?

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heaven100
    It didn't help at all. Could it be Yahoo messager that was recently installed for him?
    check this out.
    http://www.daniweb.com/techtalkforums/post96964-16.html

    Cheers!
    Canon 40D|17-55 f/2.8 IS|100 f/2.8 Macro|135 f/2L|300 f/4L IS|430ex|BG-E2

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ST_sg

    Hi ST_sg

    Thanks for the great link. It solved the problem after uninstalling the "Yahoo Tool bar".


  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heaven100
    Hi ST_sg

    Thanks for the great link. It solved the problem after uninstalling the "Yahoo Tool bar".

    Have a nice day!
    Canon 40D|17-55 f/2.8 IS|100 f/2.8 Macro|135 f/2L|300 f/4L IS|430ex|BG-E2

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •