Thread: aussie based model in singapore for holiday!! ^_^

Default aussie based model in singapore for holiday!! ^_^

heyy everyone!!!!!! ^_^ *waves* im estelle and new to this whole clubsnap thing!! :P argggghh *stressed* >.<! anyway im not sure if im doing this right..hmm am i allowed to post and ask for work? 0_0 *blur face* anyway, im a melbourne based model (singaporean girl lah) and im gonna be in singapore from now (5th july) till the 24th july and am available for shoots (the sooner the better, my schedule's super tight in my later days!)!!!!! :P i have worked with aussie photographers so far and only one singaporean photographer (his name's cheng, great guy!!!!!!whee) and so it'd be good to work with more asian photographers..specifically group paid shoots! mmhmm! *nods*

im known for my international/japanese look in australia and even in singapore, but i can look chinese too. am most often asked to do the japanese schoolgirl look (CLASSIC!) and will be more than happy to do all sorts of japanese fashion as ive brought the wadrobe over! (japanese schoolgirl, japanese goth, harajuku, cute japanese "lolita" fashion, etc)

would be great if u could check out my online portfolio and tell me what u think!!!!!! the link's estelle_kiora.net-model.com :P
    appreciate any offers, comments or help!!!!!
    email me! :P - oh wait am i allowed to give my email out here? mmmmmm
    message me! :P
    okay i think ive said enuf for now *curtsies and runs off* mwahsssssssss!!!!!!!!!!

~Estelle
    -I wanna marry Paris Hilton!-

Quote Originally Posted by estelle_kiora
    im a melbourne based model (singaporean girl lah) and im gonna be in singapore from now (5th july) till the 24th july and am available for shoots
    Ohhh... there you are... ran back to S'pore... no wonder I couldn't reach you on the phone...

Default new link!!

jeremyyyyyyy!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhh *runs around screaming* cant wait to get back to work with u again! great photographer, this one..who is more interested in all the boys i bring to shoots than me, just cuz u want male models! dont gay can!! :CCC hehehee chat with u soooooooon!! wheee

PS:
    ive got heaps of private messages telling me that the link doesnt work..0.0 try http://estelle_kiora.net-model.com !! that one works for sure!! Pp sorry!!!!!!! *bows* *prances off*
    lalala

~Love lots, Estelle ^_^
    -I wanna be barbie cuz that bitch has everything!-

Default Model with a difference

Hi all,

Unlike many other Singaporean models, Estelle is an Australianised (in my language) or Aussified (in her language) S'porean character. Depending on how you view her, you may find her different (in the positive way) or strange (in a not-so-positive way).

She's 1 good person to break away from your usual modeling themes in S'pore. She's has done more work with Aussie-based photographers (in western themes) than with S'poreans. Before you pick up your camera, it's best that think out of the box.

upp for u =)