View Poll Results: Which is more unhealthy?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cup Noodle

20 95.24%
  • Maggie Mee

1 4.76%

Thread: Which is more unhealthy?

Exclamation Which is more unhealthy?

Which of the above is more unhealthy?

Maggi Mee curry flavour rules!

I've been told that the 'wax' found on instant noodles (don't you ever wonder why the noodles look so good and they don't end up like 1 lump after cooked) once consumed will take 3-4 days before they are properly digested. Too much of these residing in the body is not good as they may lead to illnesses like cancer and such.

Thus I'd say both are equally unhealthy and if I have to eat them, I'd make sure I don't consume them more than twice a week!

ASAM LAKSA!!! u fry it! and dry it! WOOAAAH! put some onions & eggs! then have a candle light dinner with ur gf/bf/husband/wife eating maggi! YAM! YAM!

DUN FORGET! MSG will make ur hair drop!

Originally posted by AdamGoi

Thus I'd say both are equally unhealthy and if I have to eat them, I'd make sure I don't consume them more than twice a week!
    Wah I didn't even think of having it once a week. The most maybe once every fortnight.

Blog Entries

I think Cup Noodle is worse than Maggi - but both also bad ... too much MSG can cause your hair to drop off .... take me as example ....

The cup might not be as clean as the utensils you use to cook your maggie mee....
    Check out my wildlife pics at www.instagram.com/conrad_nature

tom yum !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but why it haven't cause many of chinese (china) hair to drop?
    its pretty well known that chinese food in china are heavily laden with msg

Originally posted by Darren
    I think Cup Noodle is worse than Maggi - but both also bad ... too much MSG can cause your hair to drop off .... take me as example ....

Originally posted by revenant

Wah I didn't even think of having it once a week. The most maybe once every fortnight.

Revenant,
    Hehe.. Be careful. I tried once during my high school days while preparing for final exam. maggie mee everynight, for half a mth.

Then after my exam, realized that i lost a lot of hair, plus the hair looks sick and fragile in a sense. Sigh..

P.S Btw, are u the revenant tht serves in #greatmoviez @ galaxynet?

Originally posted by cheechee

Revenant,
    Hehe.. Be careful. I tried once during my high school days while preparing for final exam. maggie mee everynight, for half a mth.

Then after my exam, realized that i lost a lot of hair, plus the hair looks sick and fragile in a sense. Sigh..

P.S Btw, are u the revenant tht serves in #greatmoviez @ galaxynet?
    Yes, that's me

It's not just the MSG levels you have to worry about .. look at the amount of salt etc.
    The Ang Moh from Hell
    Professional Photography - many are called, few are chosen!

Originally posted by Darren
    But I thought no scientific confirmation that MSG is the direct cause

Default Proof is in the eating..

Neko,

u can conduct a self experiment. Try eating pure MSG every day for a month and see wat happens..

argent2

eating ONLY either one will definitely provide INSUFFICIENT nutricient to your body. So...if your hair drops, thin...etc., u can't blame the food, but yourself.

I love maggie mee over cup type, especially asam laksa flavour. Maggie mee has accompany me over many moon...since I start remember things...ah...I am going to take Maggie as my tonight's dinner. Asam Laksa rules... (slavioring...)
    DR KOH KHO KING