Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Some Advice Needed : Venturing in China for Model Photo Shoots / Tour

Default Re: Some Advice Needed : Venturing in China for Model Photo Shoots / Tour

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Please choose your model before you fly:

Speaking of ART is USELESS if one cannot FEEL anything.
    My Photo Albums

Blog Entries

Default Re: Some Advice Needed : Venturing in China for Model Photo Shoots / Tour

Quote Originally Posted by Zeckson Chow View Post
    Let's just say to start things similar to what we are doing locally -- Just getting some nice XMM to do some photo shoots and then branch out from there to more interesting things.
    Then it is simple. Join Moko. and join some of the paid shoots there. Or connect with the xmm in moko and nego a shoot. http://www.moko.cc/

photo tours is a whole different matter. If you keep it separate, then easy to do.
    Last edited by daredevil123; 25th April 2014 at 04:10 PM.

Blog Entries

I've met many "photographers" in car shows who say they don't go to car shows.
    LOL... i haven't been to one yet... maybe in the future you go can bring me along?

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Then it is simple. Join Moko. and join some of the paid shoots there. Or connect with the xmm in moko and nego a shoot. http://www.moko.cc/

photo tours is a whole different matter. If you keep it separate, then easy to do.
    Wow!!
    My Photo Albums

I just went up to moko.cc and have a look. Freaking fantastic photography! Seems to me more like an online opportunity services like Model Mayhem. Can't find anything on webboard discussions or organized photo shoots though. But great recommendation!
    My Photo Albums

Let's just say to start things similar to what we are doing locally -- Just getting some nice XMM to do some photo shoots and then branch out from there to more interesting things.
    Make sure those "more interesting things" you don't get caught by mata.
    Last edited by Sion; 25th April 2014 at 07:23 PM.

I just went up to moko.cc and have a look. Freaking fantastic photography! Seems to me more like an online opportunity services like Model Mayhem. Can't find anything on webboard discussions or organized photo shoots though. But great recommendation!
    What prevents you to stitch up a photoshoot with a model in China through Model Mayhem?

Make sure those "more interesting things" you don't get caught by mata.
    No lah, for sure those interesting things are not the things that will be caught by mata lah.
    My Photo Albums

What prevents you to stitch up a photoshoot with a model in China through Model Mayhem?
    I don't know. Perhaps I will but somehow I don't really get a hold of nice girls through Model Mayhem. My encounters were mostly wannabes (inexperienced/had ever done casual shoots before) which is not what I am looking for. I hope to get girls that know how to act in front of the camera without much direction.
    My Photo Albums

Probably because there aren't that many PRC models in MM to begin with? MM is an English only website and few PRC models are fluent in English. It's actually easier to find a Chinese model in the US than in China when searching with MM.
    Currently based in Melbourne / No longer living in Singapore

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123