Thread: Anti-shake cameras

Default Anti-shake cameras

Hi all...

anyone tried the Casio ex-s500? Any comments on this compared to the Panasonic Fx-8? I am looking for a cam with anti-shake function. Any other cams to recommend?

Thanks!

Cheers

You can give the Canon S2 IS a shot (pun not intended).. Alternatively, the Fuji F10 has very usable high ISO pictures which will also give 2 to 3 stops of shutter speeds over the other cameras..

Thanks for your reply, Firefox.

I am currently using a Canon A70. Sometimes when I am shooting at the auto mode, the image is blurred even with flash. I can play around with the settings but usually don't(spells laziness ).

So I am looking for a easy to use one with image stabilizer.

Is there any more compact cameras with image stabilizer other than the 2 that I have mention?

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Palmer
    Thanks for your reply, Firefox.

I am currently using a Canon A70. Sometimes when I am shooting at the auto mode, the image is blurred even with flash. I can play around with the settings but usually don't(spells laziness ).

So I am looking for a easy to use one with image stabilizer.

Is there any more compact cameras with image stabilizer other than the 2 that I have mention?

Cheers
    Panasonic FZ5 lor... OIS and with super zoom..
    But not very compact though..

Quote Originally Posted by Palmer
    Hi all...

anyone tried the Casio ex-s500? Any comments on this compared to the Panasonic Fx-8? I am looking for a cam with anti-shake function. Any other cams to recommend?

Thanks!

Cheers
    go to http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/compare.asp

select "Image stabilization" to "Yes" and search. the rest of the options are up to you. it will list all the cameras to let you compare side by side.