Thread: IOC shooting

Default IOC shooting

I don't know if this is open for public to take picture or not, if hv, could anyone know where and when? I know there are lot of programs and shows on the opening day, hopefully can take a photo with Beckam

Quote Originally Posted by tang90246
    I don't know if this is open for public to take picture or not, if hv, could anyone know where and when? I know there are lot of programs and shows on the opening day, hopefully can take a photo with Beckam
    Not to public lah. Do you know that Raffles City is heavily guarded by armed police? Gukas involved too. Only personnel with sercuity passes are allowed to access the 4th floor.

so much of our tax money walking around there..cityhall, raffles city and esplanade.

esplande still open to public lar, i was there to shoot the fireworks for ioc openning

photography makes one sees things from all angles.

You may wish to stake out the hotels that they are staying in..but have to hang around outside.

Voting is at 1700 GMT+8.
    We live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities. - Oscar Wilde

[QUOTE=denniskee]esplande still open to public lar, i was there to shoot the fireworks for ioc openning

yeah but try walking along nicoll highway side of esplanade towards Merlion and u will be stop from going any further. that was last nite

Lightbulb

besides, policemen on patrol in the vicinity were issued with gas masks. visitors entering the hotel premises were screened by metal detectors.

Quote Originally Posted by shawnlim
    Not to public lah. Do you know that Raffles City is heavily guarded by armed police? Gukas involved too. Only personnel with sercuity passes are allowed to access the 4th floor.

Took some pic with my toy cam yesterday at 6.30pm
    got aerobic dance,international dance and wushu performance by the national team...
    头可断,血可流,倩女不可不追求 carpe diem,when in doubt, hoot first,apologise later:p GALLERY