Thread: sightings.... moths everywhere!!!!

Default sightings.... moths everywhere!!!!

.....is it just me? the number of moth 'sightings' is starting to get a bit scary .... maciam something major going to happen like that. just like when the fishermen had an abundance of fish days before the tsunami happened......

and did you see the sky this morning?.... maciam 'war of the worlds' ...less the lightning.....

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...highlight=moth

ya...there was a loud bang which wake me up....which sounds like some metal sheets crashed with each other....i look out of the window and got no idea where the bang coming from

i tried to go back to sleep but suddenly there was a very stong wind which blow away all the papers in my room...got a bit of rain just now too

.....is it just me? the number of moth 'sightings' is starting to get a bit scary .... maciam something major going to happen like that. just like when the fishermen had an abundance of fish days before the tsunami happened......
    I think if I recalled correctly, my grandma would pick up a small book(4D) with alot of numbers and pictures.

Or she will talk to next door aunties or grannies on how to interpret the meaning of such 'phenomenon'.

Outcome? Found her queueing up in the local 4Ds outlet.

If strike, I get to buy the latest matchbox size automobile.

A friend of mine who majored in Geography told me that it's the moth migratory season... they came frm the Northern hemisphere due to a change of season... Anyone else here can verify that?

Fyi... I absolutely freaked out by the sight of these B&W moths... arghhhhh...
    Jia Wang... "A photo is only as beautiful as the photographer's eyes can see."
    My Eyes ;)

I was going for a photoshoot a few days back and saw a moth on the floor,so i took some pictures of it, but at the end of the day, i thought i would pay the moth a visit again but to my horror, it was crushed. Felt sorry for the moth...

Another sightning is that police cars are on the patrol everyday in my area..guess it's time to obey the traffic rule.. or else $50 fly off..

Quote Originally Posted by Jia Wang
    A friend of mine who majored in Geography told me that it's the moth migratory season... they came frm the Northern hemisphere due to a change of season... Anyone else here can verify that?

Fyi... I absolutely freaked out by the sight of these B&W moths... arghhhhh...
    If only they are more colourful...

BTW, anyone into moth research or some kinda stuff like dat? What exactly is the purpose of moths?
    We know that butterflies help in pollenation like bees do. But moths?

Do they even eat?

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    Do they even eat?
    Yep, they feed on holes

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Yep, they feed on holes

There must be a reason for moths to exist....just like human beings...well there are close to 200,000 species of them...

they always come around the lunar 7th mth iirc... used to call them "ghost moths". actual reason... dunno.