Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: To stomp or not to stomp.....

  1. #1
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,283

    Default To stomp or not to stomp.....

    i would say, STOMP !!!! it is a good/effective platform for the people to voice their concerns. Though more care needed not to malign....

  2. #2
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: To stomp or not to stomp.....

    I say ban stomping.

    Too many stomps make our perfect ideal society less perfect.

    We want foreign talents to stay and foreign investors to come we must give them a flawless appearance.

  3. #3

    Default Re: To stomp or not to stomp.....

    Quote Originally Posted by d2xpeter View Post
    i would say, STOMP !!!! it is a good/effective platform for the people to voice their concerns. Though more care needed not to malign....
    Stomp has been around for so many years, have you seen the people's concerns addressed? I see only restless and angry people **** stirring, hatred brewing, and capitalizing on the sufferings and misfortune of others.
    WTB Manfrotto RC4 L Bracket

  4. #4
    Member Bukitimah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,261

    Default

    Without stomp, it does not mean people has no other avenue to post what they wish to share in today's internet lifestyle.

    Like CS, forum is for open discussion and you should be liable for what you said. If it is just your opinion, nobody say the rest has to agree mah.

  5. #5

    Default Re: To stomp or not to stomp.....

    Stomp is like the speaker corner of SG. It is not healthy for people to bottle up their anger. See what happen to little India. A riots may happen if everyone are force to keep their discontent inside. It is better for people to stomp than riots.

  6. #6

    Default Re: To stomp or not to stomp.....

    How to engage those foreign indian workers to participate more in stomp activities so that they will not riot? something must be done by stomp to reach out to these people.
    WTB Manfrotto RC4 L Bracket

  7. #7
    Senior Member Dfive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Singapore lah....
    Posts
    3,106

    Default Re: To stomp or not to stomp.....

    STOMP site is a joke..... all hyped up BS !
    See my WTS items.. :) Any sales is by meet up face to face, payment is cash only.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: To stomp or not to stomp.....

    Quote Originally Posted by sjackal View Post
    ...I see only restless and angry people **** stirring, hatred brewing, and capitalizing on the sufferings and misfortune of others.
    Stomp could be funded and encouraged by a foreign power and our enemy to create unrest and confusion in our peaceful society where every citizen is well-fed, contented, grateful, obdedient and happy.

    This is so they could have the excuse to come in and take over our country and rule us like the Japs once did.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: To stomp or not to stomp.....

    Quote Originally Posted by sjackal View Post
    How to engage those foreign indian workers to participate more in stomp activities so that they will not riot? something must be done by stomp to reach out to these people.
    The authority should organize "Stomping" party in Little India in the weekends.

    Alcohol-free Tiger beer is given free to all party goers.

  10. #10

    Default Re: To stomp or not to stomp.....


  11. #11
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,283

    Default Re: To stomp or not to stomp.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    The authority should organize "Stomping" party in Little India in the weekends.

    Alcohol-free Tiger beer is given free to all party goers.
    LOL, alcohol-free Tiger. LOL. you still call it a tiger? pussy may be. LOL

  12. #12
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,283

    Default Re: To stomp or not to stomp.....

    Quote Originally Posted by sjackal View Post
    How to engage those foreign indian workers to participate more in stomp activities so that they will not riot? something must be done by stomp to reach out to these people.
    May be should ask them to stomp on those bus drivers/aunties, ya?

    To see whether they really drive recklessly.

    Most of them has got smart phone with camera, so shld be easy to engage them to stomp. Ya, lets stomp the LI, man.

    To stomp is definitely better than to riot!!

  13. #13
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: To stomp or not to stomp.....

    Quote Originally Posted by d2xpeter View Post
    May be should ask them to stomp on those bus drivers/aunties, ya?

    To see whether they really drive recklessly.

    Most of them has got smart phone with camera, so shld be easy to engage them to stomp. Ya, lets stomp the LI, man.

    To stomp is definitely better than to riot!!
    It would take something to trigger the Indian workers to stomp in Little India.

    Maybe you should dressed up as a bus driver for them to snap with their smart phones?


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •