Page 66 of 98 FirstFirst ... 164156616465666768717691 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 1955

Thread: Sentosa Thread XIV (Dream Car.. Dream Models ... Dream Dream Dream)

  1. #1301
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    wah lao... he say 3pm mah. then now say i despo.
    ..Don already?
    Got your baby back already?

  2. #1302
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    ..Don already?
    Got your baby back already?
    going to collect after work.

  3. #1303

    Default

    I like to eat fast food

  4. #1304
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    going to collect after work.
    got check their opening hours or not?
    else how you gona get your cam back if they close during office hours?

  5. #1305
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    got check their opening hours or not?
    else how you gona get your cam back if they close during office hours?
    hello, of course i know la. knocking off early to get. they close at 6. i went on monday what.

  6. #1306
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Potter
    I like to eat fast food
    errr...i like to eat slow food.

  7. #1307
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    *yAwnnnnnnnnn* sTreTch * .... juz woke up .. saying Hi... going back to sleep

  8. #1308
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    hello, of course i know la. knocking off early to get. they close at 6. i went on monday what.
    so u joining us man?

    what ur breakfast gonna be?

  9. #1309
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    so u joining us man?

    what ur breakfast gonna be?
    you can remember so many porders bo?
    I want lots of chilli..thanks

  10. #1310
    Senior Member jnet6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    not here often anymore
    Posts
    8,170

    Default

    i'll updating for wat i have gathered from padang area.... this morning.

  11. #1311
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    Hey guys, need me to bring reflector bo?

  12. #1312
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    Hey guys, need me to bring reflector bo?
    yes please.

  13. #1313
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    Hey guys, need me to bring reflector bo?
    yes pls.. unless someone else is bringing one...

  14. #1314
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    you can remember so many porders bo?
    I want lots of chilli..thanks
    aiya... easy ma.. just print out e whole list lo...

    so Don, what u wanna add in?

  15. #1315
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    aiya... easy ma.. just print out e whole list lo...

    so Don, what u wanna add in?
    beehoon - chicken wing - egg - luncheon meet. thanks.

  16. #1316
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    ok going off to collect my cam liao, bye.

  17. #1317
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Alechim - Beenhoon with sunny side egg and Tau Kua (LOTS of chilli)
    KO - beehoon with chicken wing and egg + coffee
    Key - how can starved?? order beehoon and some fish for her pls...
    MUA - beehoon with chicken wing, egg
    Ashleyy - beehoon with chicken wing, luncheon meat and otak
    Will03 - beehoon with chicken wing, luncheon meat and otak
    shodan99 - beehoon with chicken wing, egg
    yklim - beehoon with chicken wing, egg
    jnet6 - beehoon with chicken wing, luncheon meat and otak
    Drudkh - beehoon with chicken wing, luncheon meat and egg

    Don u lazy le..

    nvr even help me bring out e old list...

    anyone with specific extra chilli etc? I myself dun eat chilli one...
    who else no chilli? If not i'll put chilli in all e orders le..

  18. #1318
    Senior Member jnet6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    not here often anymore
    Posts
    8,170

    Default

    This is what i gather at padang this morning... (very hot day)

    1. From VIP view.



    2. Behind the sitting area.


    3. What's storing under the tentage??


    4. Behind the tentage is the esplande bridge. will have this view.


    5. 50m after the bridge at esplande.

  19. #1319
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    Alechim - Beenhoon with sunny side egg and Tau Kua (LOTS of chilli)
    KO - beehoon with chicken wing and egg + coffee
    Key - how can starved?? order beehoon and some fish for her pls...
    MUA - beehoon with chicken wing, egg
    Ashleyy - beehoon with chicken wing, luncheon meat and otak
    Will03 - beehoon with chicken wing, luncheon meat and otak
    shodan99 - beehoon with chicken wing, egg
    yklim - beehoon with chicken wing, egg
    jnet6 - beehoon with chicken wing, luncheon meat and otak
    Drudkh - beehoon with chicken wing, luncheon meat and egg

    Don u lazy le..

    nvr even help me bring out e old list...

    anyone with specific extra chilli etc? I myself dun eat chilli one...
    who else no chilli? If not i'll put chilli in all e orders le..
    if those dont want, can just scope to mine

  20. #1320
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    jnet..the most impt thing you never go check? where is the fireworks firing pods?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •