Page 25 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1520232425262730355075 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 500 of 1955

Thread: Sentosa Thread XIV (Dream Car.. Dream Models ... Dream Dream Dream)

  1. #481
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yklim
    why only send to NS... i also want the pics leh... (important shots leh)
    haha im talking about his friend's photos lah..
    gimme your email also so i can send your "group" photo to you

  2. #482
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Hmm .. anyway ... did any D70 users went to buy the "grip" at funan last weekend or is it this weekend

    Drudkh:

    S2Pro has the word Finepix imprinted where the word Nikon is.

  3. #483
    Senior Member acidbyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    4 me 2 know & 4 u 2 find out.
    Posts
    890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    My Babies and me.......
    Your left side baby is named D70S so what's the name on the right?
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

  4. #484
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    Your left side baby is named D70S so what's the name on the right?
    AB Tonight going for NUG? Pass you the group photo on Sat.

  5. #485
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    Your left side baby is named D70S so what's the name on the right?
    After looking at it closely, think its a D50? D50 has grip one meh?

  6. #486
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    errr looks like a S2Pro to me leh.

    Quote Originally Posted by Garion
    Wah....the GURU and his toys.

    How come the D70 (or D50?) on the right seems to have batt grip?
    Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    Your left side baby is named D70S so what's the name on the right?

    haha..you guys are wrong....
    Its a F75 with a batt pack...analog camera...
    Last edited by nikonsiao; 5th July 2005 at 11:49 AM.

  7. #487
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garion
    After looking at it closely, think its a D50? D50 has grip one meh?
    After major cropping~

    Its a.....


  8. #488
    Senior Member acidbyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    4 me 2 know & 4 u 2 find out.
    Posts
    890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garion
    After looking at it closely, think its a D50? D50 has grip one meh?
    3rd party batt grip? Coz D50,D70s,D70 dun have original batt grip leh. Guru is really guru..2 cameras..all geared up to shoot

    XMMs
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

  9. #489
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    After major cropping~

    Its a.....


    wah... nothing escapes you.... not to mention , it's attached to a 24-40mm F2.8 tokina lens....sharp...

  10. #490
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    3rd party batt grip? Coz D50,D70s,D70 dun have original batt grip leh. Guru is really guru..2 cameras..all geared up to shoot

    XMMs

    so far no original grip....

    That's the F75 original grip from Nikon... not shooting XMM lah.

  11. #491
    Senior Member acidbyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    4 me 2 know & 4 u 2 find out.
    Posts
    890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    haha..you guys are wrong....
    Its a F75 with a batt pack...analog camera...
    Simi si analog camera ah ???
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

  12. #492
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    3rd party batt grip? Coz D50,D70s,D70 dun have original batt grip leh. Guru is really guru..2 cameras..all geared up to shoot

    XMMs
    WHERE WHERE??? WHERE GOT XMM????

  13. #493
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    3rd party batt grip? Coz D50,D70s,D70 dun have original batt grip leh. Guru is really guru..2 cameras..all geared up to shoot

    XMMs
    Hoi .... did you go check out the D70 3rd party grip @ funan?

  14. #494
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    wah... nothing escapes you.... not to mention , it's attached to a 24-40mm F2.8 tokina lens....sharp...
    too bad i dun take raw.. if not might be even sharper..

  15. #495

    Default

    Uppzzz for my post!! =)

    Hi everybody!
    I would like to post to recruit 5 photographers for my WOW day. =)
    Its actually just a day where my group of friends and i will bring a total of 60 plus kids from 3 diff homes to play an amazing race.
    The photographer will tag along with each group of around 7 kids to go round singapore.Your role will be just to shoot them.
    Transport is provided as u tag along with the kids. =)
    Hope u guys can support me!!
    Date : 10th July (Sun)
    Time : From 8+am onwards till 5 or 6pm
    Venue to meet first will be from Fort Canning.

    Lets start the ball rolling!!

    1. Deathangel (To be confirmed by Thursday.)
    2.
    3.
    4.
    5.

    *Kirby,Marueen and Vinz,u guys are in already. So need not post. =)
    I need 5 more.

  16. #496
    Senior Member acidbyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    4 me 2 know & 4 u 2 find out.
    Posts
    890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    Hoi .... did you go check out the D70 3rd party grip @ funan?
    200++ battery grip without half press shutter button function

    U sponsor ???
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

  17. #497
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    All things aside... looks as though i have to temporarily get myself a Tokina 80-200 F2.8 ... sigh .. anyone has it where i can try it for canon mount? I know Drudkh has one but not the gold ring model ...

  18. #498
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edwinywh
    Uppzzz for my post!! =)

    Hi everybody!
    I would like to post to recruit 5 photographers for my WOW day. =)
    Its actually just a day where my group of friends and i will bring a total of 60 plus kids from 3 diff homes to play an amazing race.
    The photographer will tag along with each group of around 7 kids to go round singapore.Your role will be just to shoot them.
    Transport is provided as u tag along with the kids. =)
    Hope u guys can support me!!
    Date : 10th July (Sun)
    Time : From 8+am onwards till 5 or 6pm
    Venue to meet first will be from Fort Canning.

    Lets start the ball rolling!!

    1. Deathangel (To be confirmed by Thursday.)
    2.
    3.
    4.
    5.

    *Kirby,Marueen and Vinz,u guys are in already. So need not post. =)
    I need 5 more.
    Would love to help, but why sundays?

  19. #499
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    Simi si analog camera ah ???

    35mm film camera lah....you shoot digital until dun know how to shoot film already ah??

  20. #500
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    200++ battery grip without half press shutter button function

    U sponsor ???
    espn says... BUY BUY BUY!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •