Page 13 of 98 FirstFirst ... 38111213141518233863 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 1955

Thread: Sentosa Thread XIV (Dream Car.. Dream Models ... Dream Dream Dream)

  1. #241
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GENO
    DONT COMPLAIN LAH! next time set yr flash to slave mode and put next to his ears...hee hee...comfirm he remenber next time, he will not stand near u! want to fried him? i borrow u 2 more...ho ho
    GHOST AGAIN!~~~ ....

    should have done that.. unless i did that's why he nearly made me lose my balance

  2. #242
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    pandan cake only like less than $5...

  3. #243
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    To give Key a good impression, buy her a cake that you think is the smallest but to her is the biggest ....
    that's gonna be hard...

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    no la, they are here liao... late...
    Aiya... wasted... hehe..


    Anyway, here is my take during e NTU vs NUS dragonboat race, feel free to take a look for those interested.


    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...92#post1381392

  4. #244
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    pandan cake only like less than $5...
    hey! thats an idea!

    Buy e biggest pandan cake i can lay my hands on??

  5. #245

    Default

    was on mobilsation during the weekend no time to visit DCS any nice cars on exhibition? thinking of getting some ideas for interior trimming and put in a ps2

    seen more dream babes threads rather than dream cars threads around

  6. #246
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    hey! thats an idea!

    Buy e biggest pandan cake i can lay my hands on??
    trying to coax a girl sia

  7. #247
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rebbot
    was on mobilsation during the weekend no time to visit DCS any nice cars on exhibition? thinking of getting some ideas for interior trimming and put in a ps2

    seen more dream babes threads rather than dream cars threads around
    put in a PS2??

    i saw one car with like a whole party sound system, 3 mini lcd screen tvs on the both doors, and another 2-3 more (12-inch?) lcds at the back... its a van look-alike kinda car...

  8. #248
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    trying to coax a girl sia
    got ma? who who?

  9. #249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    Anyway, here is my take during e NTU vs NUS dragonboat race, feel free to take a look for those interested.


    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...92#post1381392
    Didnt see the peak actions of the dragonboats race...

    IIRC ... not sure whether the tradition is still there where they gathered at the stage for prize ceremony ... they will roars and splash water all over each other teams..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  10. #250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    put in a PS2??

    i saw one car with like a whole party sound system, 3 mini lcd screen tvs on the both doors, and another 2-3 more (12-inch?) lcds at the back... its a van look-alike kinda car...
    yeah some time ago when i was working in aussie land...I saw some rides installed with PS2 and DVD players hahaha~thot was pretty cool but neber got around to doing it as I seldom drive for long distances

    However I was thinking of driving down to KL and stuff so I thot if I had one of those in, my GF or friends can make use of it during the long trip

  11. #251
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    Didnt see the peak actions of the dragonboats race...

    IIRC ... not sure whether the tradition is still there where they gathered at the stage for prize ceremony ... they will roars and splash water all over each other teams..
    you mean my pics didn show e peak actions or u mean u not there to see it..? 1st time taking such sports events, any suggestion is good for me to improve.

    I'm not sure about the prize giving part, cos my frens and I didn stay for the prize ceremony... but i did see the german team doing what u mentioned..
    pop a bottle of champange and started splashing it on everyone...

  12. #252
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rebbot
    yeah some time ago when i was working in aussie land...I saw some rides installed with PS2 and DVD players hahaha~thot was pretty cool but neber got around to doing it as I seldom drive for long distances

    However I was thinking of driving down to KL and stuff so I thot if I had one of those in, my GF or friends can make use of it during the long trip
    oh wow.. sounds cool!

    can't help u much here man... i know nuts about cars one...

  13. #253
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    G*** shows .....

    Shifu, remeber the pointers you gave me? i tried to apply to the pics..got improvement???

  14. #254
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    got ma? who who?
    you loh...
    i see you walking around at DCA chatting with every model leh...

  15. #255
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    you loh...
    i see you walking around at DCA chatting with every model leh...
    u must have seen e wrong person la...


    now where did i keep e contact for e plastic surgeon.....


    btw, g*** u got my email? got sent thro successfully?
    Last edited by ~Arcanic~; 4th July 2005 at 09:47 AM.

  16. #256
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    u must have seen e wrong person la...


    now where did i keep e contact for e plastic surgeon.....


    btw, g*** u got my email? got sent thro successfully?
    should have snipe you as proof..

  17. #257
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    you loh...
    i see you walking around at DCA chatting with every model leh...
    he babyface mah

  18. #258
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    he babyface mah
    shall give him the nick babyface guru then

  19. #259
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Hi everybody!
    I would like to post to recruit 5 photographers for my WOW day. =)
    Its actually just a day where my group of friends and i will bring a total of 60 plus kids from 3 diff homes to play an amazing race.
    The photographer will tag along with each group of around 7kids to go round singapore.Transport is provided as u tag along with the kids. =)
    Hope u guys can support me!!
    Date : 10th July (Sun)
    Time : From 8+am onwards till 5 or 6pm
    Venue to meet first will be from Fort Canning.

    Lets start the ball rolling!!

    1. dEthANGeL (put me on waiting list, have to turn down if higher priorities crop up)
    2.
    3.
    4.
    5.

    *Kirby,Marueen and Vinz,u guys are in already. So need not post. =)
    I need 5 more.

  20. #260
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    should have snipe you as proof..

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •