Thread: YEES Photoshoot Club - 台湾外拍甜美模特儿, Anber Lin 小安柏 (19 20 April 2014)

Default YEES Photoshoot Club - 台湾外拍甜美模特儿, Anber Lin 小安柏 (19 20 April 2014)

New Import Models from Taiwan is coming to Singapore for photoshoots!! (CONFIRMED)

台湾外拍甜美模特儿 - Anber Lin 小安柏

Anber Lin 小安柏

To Join / Reserve:

1. Please SMS / Whatapp me @ 9021 1207, with your Name and Session, or email your name and contact to yees.photography@yahoo.com.sg

2. Location and shoot details would be sent to you by SMS when the date is closer.

What's the rate ?
    Could you kindly state here for everyone ?
    Thanks.

Default Re: YEES Photoshoot Club - 台湾外拍甜美模特儿, Anber Lin 小安柏 (19 20 April 2014)

it is written there. $90.

Quote Originally Posted by jason85 View Post
    What's the rate ?
    Could you kindly state here for everyone ?
    Thanks.

Hi all, the price for all the section are all stated on the poster itself. Thanks....

Anber Lin 小安柏

To Join / Reserve:

1. Please SMS / Whatapp me @ 9021 1207, with your Name and Session, or email your name and contact to yees.photography@yahoo.com.sg

2. Location and shoot details would be sent to you by SMS when the date is closer.

Anber Lin 小安柏

Credits to Photographers & Model Providing the Beautiful Photos

There is still slots available for some of the Sessions, quickly call in to book a slot.

To Join / Reserve: