Thread: Seminar: Photoshop and Lightroom for Photographers. Register now.

ClubSNAP Editor
    Blog Entries

Default Seminar: Photoshop and Lightroom for Photographers. Register now.

Photography is an incredible art, means of capturing memories and documenting life, which some use as a hobby and others as a profession while doing what they love. Join Adobe and Triston Yeo, a commercial photographer, to learn some tips and useful techniques of Photoshop CC and Lightroom 5 – the powerful tools for photographers.

Triston is an accredited Fellow of the Master Photographer Association of UK, and he is also acknowledged as one of Asian Geographic’s Best Photographer of the Decade.

This seminar will help you take your photography to an amazing new level of productivity, efficiency, and fun with real world insider techniques that will make your life easier, and free your time so you can do what you really want with your photography.

Date: 29 April 2014, Tuesday
    Time: 6.30pm to 9.30pm
    Venue: Room 801, Level 8 NTUC Centre
    No. 1 Marina Boulevard,
    Singapore 018989

Click here for Registration

Featured Speaker:
    Triston Yeo
    Fellow, Master Photographer Association (FMPA)
    www.tristonyeo.com

Formally trained in Finearts through the Art Elective Programme, majoring in Theatre Studies at the National University of Singapore, Triston has always been attracted to the creative realm. Distilling years of experience in traditional and performing arts, Triston has since chosen photography as his vehicle to push the boundaries of art.

As a fine art photographer, Triston constantly works to see beyond the obvious, to include only the necessary. He has been accredited as a Fellow of the Master Photographer Association of UK, and acknowledged as one of Asian Geographic’s Best Photographer of the Decade.

Triston has worked on a wide range of projects for various MNCs, statutory boards and educational institutions such as Pontiac Land, Bank Julius Baer, Credit Suisse, Changi Airport, Maritime Port Authority of Singapore and Institute of Technical Education. He has also worked with various tourism organizations such as the Sri Lanka Tourism Bureau, Hungarian Embassy, Thailand Tourism Board and Laos Tourism Board, seeking to bring out the hidden beauty of these countries through his photographs.

ClubSNAP Editor
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Seminar: Photoshop and Lightroom for Photographers. Register now.

Due to overwhelming respond, the Good people of Adobe has open up a new session on 30th April 2014, Wednesday.

Register NOW, Limited seats available.

I registered for the 29 April but have yet to receive any email. So how do I verify if I RSVP successfully? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by shelomoh View Post
    I registered for the 29 April but have yet to receive any email. So how do I verify if I RSVP successfully? Thanks.
    me too
    Just keep shooting

I just received the email! ☺

Hi, I can't register for the 30th April Seminar. Is the 2nd day seminar close already? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Joshelerry View Post
    me too
    Quote Originally Posted by shelomoh View Post
    same here.
    OLYMPUS OM-D E-M5|E-5|12mm f2.0 |25mm f1.8|OM 50mm f1.4|FT 12-60mm f2.8-4.0|FT 70-300mm f4.0-5.6

Apologies. Saw it in the spam email. @Joshelerry you may want to check your spam email and see, I applied before 16 Apr and I got it. Properly you got it too.
    OLYMPUS OM-D E-M5|E-5|12mm f2.0 |25mm f1.8|OM 50mm f1.4|FT 12-60mm f2.8-4.0|FT 70-300mm f4.0-5.6

Quote Originally Posted by Alphonse View Post
    Apologies. Saw it in the spam email. @Joshelerry you may want to check your spam email and see, I applied before 16 Apr and I got it. Properly you got it too.
    Yeah got it thks
    Just keep shooting

Yes, it went into my spam mail also .. thanks for info.
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Quote Originally Posted by Editor View Post
    Due to overwhelming respond, the Good people of Adobe has open up a new session on 30th April 2014, Wednesday.

Register NOW, Limited seats available.
    Hi Is the 30Apr session closed as well? Can't register on the page.
    When is the next one available?
    Thanks

Just received an sms reminder to attend tomorrow. But did not receive email. I might have deleted it in the spam mail too.

Attended the first session quite a lot on insights shared on PScc & LR5. In this modern age
    of digital photography such manupilative tools are essential but one thing as shared by the speaker
    is that ultimately is to get your shots right.
    5D/5D3/Zeiss/28-85/100 F2/200 F4/50 F1.4/70-200/24-85/85 F1.4
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/zeisser/

Was privileged to attend the very fruitful and informative session last evening. Lots of useful and practical tips from the very knowledgeable Tristan Yeo.

Many thanks to Tristan, Adobe and of course Clubsnap for making the session possible!

Thanks to organizer and speaker, it was a great evening. I just want to provide a feedback on the venue.

You are not allowed to walk down according to the security guard and yet the lifts (only 2 out of 3 are working) got highjacked at level 7. They need to work on this when you have a large crowd.