Hi guys, I need some advice from you on getting a digital camera.
I am a newbie and would like to learn photography but I never owned a DC before. I did read up quite a bit on forums and in particular ClubSnap since last year. Hence thinking of getting a normal compact with enough feature ranges such as aperture and shutter speed variations to learn before I get a DSLR next year.
my requirements are:
1. At least 4MP
2. At least 6 optical zoom
3. not the sortinto macro shots, more into landscape and portraits
4. Good for low light/night conditions
5. Good range of aperture, shutter speed or any other features where I can play around and learn about it.
6. Black camera which look like those DSLRs (no choice, personal preference)
7. Video recording with sound
8. Anti-shake(if possible)
I have been looking at black cameras such as Fuji S500,5500,7000 and the Minolta Z series...but now I think I m keeping away from Minolta after my bros Z3 spolit less than half a year...
Can the experts out there recommend me some cameras with the price roughly according to the checklist above?