Thread: Subsurface Ocean Of Liquid Water Discovered on Saturn's Moon Enceladus

Default Re: Subsurface Ocean Of Liquid Water Discovered on Saturn's Moon Enceladus

Last edited by 9V-Orion Images; 5th April 2014 at 07:19 PM.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

Default Re: Subsurface Ocean Of Liquid Water Discovered on Saturn's Moon Enceladus

reminds me of Europa
    宁愿遇见丢失幼崽的母熊,也不愿碰上做蠢事的愚人

Is earth over populated or poor distribution of population? Are we using more than what we need?

Quote Originally Posted by Bukitimah View Post
    Is earth over populated or poor distribution of population? Are we using more than what we need?
    Can you share where you see any relation to the initial topic?
    Btw: Europa is one of the other moons of Saturn: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europa_%28moon%29
    EOS

can explain in simple words sentences??
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    can explain in simple words sentences??
    Scientific consensus is that on the possible presence of a layer of liquid (H20) ocean approximately 10 kilometres deep beneath the approximately 30 to 40 kilometres thick ice shell of Enceladus and which recent data analysis from the Cassini Solstice Mission more or less confirms.

Significance is that microbial life could very well exist within that environment.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

Quote Originally Posted by Octarine View Post
    Can you share where you see any relation to the initial topic? Btw: Europa is one of the other moons of Saturn: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europa_%28moon%29
    My apologies, my response was not directly related to your initial tropic. Man has been exploring the universe for other livable planet but shouldn't they explore how to better use earth first?

Quote Originally Posted by Bukitimah View Post
    My apologies, my response was not directly related to your initial tropic. Man has been exploring the universe for other livable planet but shouldn't they explore how to better use earth first?
    The magic word is not 'instead', but 'as well'. Mankind cannot ignore what's going on out there. You are right, there are still many areas of our home world that we don't know yet.
    EOS