Winter Travel Photography to Inner Mongolia and Beijing, China
Depart: 25th Dec 2014 (Thursday)
Return: 1st Jan 2015 (Thursday)
Price from: SGD1600
Group Size : 8 min / 16 max
Open to Clubsnap members and public
- Winter landscape at Wulanbutong grassland
- The Hongshan Army Horse Farm, a typical hill grassland with an altitude of 1500meter
- Camel track during sunset
- Village of the shepherd
- JinShanLing, a section of Great Wall of China located in the Luanping County, 125km northeast of Beijing
- The Forbidden City Moat, Corners Tower, Gate of Palace
Click here to browse the gallery from previous trip.
Day 1 (D) : Depart from Changi Aiport, arrive Beijing in the noon, drive (2 hour) to Chengde for dinner. Overnight at Chengde.
Day 2 (B/L/D) : Drive to Bashang (6 hour) with stopover for scenery of winter grassland, and sunset. Overnight at Bashang.
Day 3 (B/L/D) : Winter landscape photography at Wulanbutong grassland. Visit villages of shepherd. Sunset shoot of camel track. Overnight at Bashang. Optional for milky way photography.
Day 4 (B/L/D) : Drive to Hama Ba village(2hour) for landscape and shepherd activities. Back and overnight at Bashang.
Day 5 (B/L/D) : Whole day shoot at Wulanbutong grassland, and horseman activities. Snow-land landscape and sunset shoot. Overnight at Bashang.
Day 6 (B/L/D) : After breakfast, return to Wulanbutong grassland for last shot. Drive to JinShan (5hour) to climb up Great Wall of China - JinShanLing section for sunset. Overnight at Jinshanling.
Day 7 (B/L/D) : Sunrise photography at Jinshanling and for the mountainous panoramic shoot. Back to Beijing at evening. Overnight at Beijing.
Day 8 (B): Morning visit the surrounding of The Forbidden City. Depart to Beijing Airport.
Package Inclusions :
- 2 ways bus transfer from Beijing to Inner Mongolia
- Fully private tour in vehicle (bus and four wheel drive) with extra seat for photography equipment during Bashang and Inner Mongolia
- 7 nights accommodation at comfortable hotel, twin sharing basis
- All entrance fees and permit
- All meals as per itinerary above
- Photography guidance by Master Photographer (MPAUK)
- Local guides entire trip
- International flight to Beijing, China (Participants to purchase flight tickets only upon trip confirmation)
- Visa entry to China (if applicable)
- Additional beverages (including alcohol) not included in meals
- Any other incidental expenses incurred by participants
- Tips for both driver and local guide per person (voluntary basis)
- Beijing temperature : 0° / -10° ; Dry and chilly
- Inner Mongolia temperature : -20° / -25° ; Dry and chilly
- Winter gear is necessary
- Able to carry own photography equipment and personal chores
- Expected temperature with -45°
- Good level of physical fitness, managable if winter gear is enough to keep warm
- Guidance for winter gear preparation to be given during trip briefing
- Wide angle to tele range
- Graduated neutral density filter, Circular Polarizer (CPL), Tripod
- Spare body, battery, and charger
Flight Detail :
Suggested airline and flight detail as follow :
- Airline : Air China / Singapore Airline
- Price : Range from SGD900 to SGD1,150
- Depart : Saturday 25 Dec 2014 / Arrival time around 3pm local time
- Return : Saturday 1 Jan 2015 / Departure time around 12pm local time
- Sign up o Xing Asia website
- SGD500 non refundable deposit
- Remaining balance to be made 1 month before departure
- If the trip is cancelled by organiser, fully refund
- Organised Xing Asia, a Singapore licensed travel company with ISO9001:2008 certification on quality management system
- Contact me by private message
- email to firstname.lastname@example.org