Thread: when u posts your client wedding photos, do u ask them to come and see?

Talking when u posts your client wedding photos, do u ask them to come and see?

wondering when you guys post your client's wedding photos here , do you tell your client where's it and ask them to see?

i DON'T mean asking them for permission, what I meant is, let know see the thread where you posted the photos so that they can also see other's comments (of course after u got permission to post)

bcos i am afraid that sometimes, there maybe nasty comments and then the clients realised that you have made some obvious mistakes or the skills are bad and then angry.

So you want good comments only izit?

Post and lock it lor, got any comments just PM u la.

or maybe ur pix really cmi? then maybe u shld work on improving 1st. haha.

tats y... only post your best & nothing but the best... otherwise, dun post...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

No offence, but I'll call that act hrm... backside-itchy. In the first place, why post your clients photos? Paid jobs are not meant to be used as some learning materials for you to earn critiques. If you have no confidence in your own job, why take it?

Furthermore, what'll the client think if they see all the bad comments floating in the air? Are they suppose to "realise" that they have engaged a newbie for a job?

Just my 0.02 cents

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    tats y... only post your best & nothing but the best... otherwise, dun post...

Your "best" job might not be the "best" for others.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Yeo
    wondering when you guys post your client's wedding photos here , do you tell your client where's it and ask them to see?

i DON'T mean asking them for permission, what I meant is, let know see the thread where you posted the photos so that they can also see other's comments (of course after u got permission to post)

bcos i am afraid that sometimes, there maybe nasty comments and then the clients realised that you have made some obvious mistakes or the skills are bad and then angry.

I'll only post if I got their permission to do so, especially if I'm paid to do the job. If they gave me the premission i.e release note, it's ethical (or basic courtesy) to inform them of the post. Also, I'll restrict all comments to be communicated through emails, no on-line broadcast of comments.

I normally dun post wedding photos on the web, if I posted then it will be locked and those interest to view will PM me for password.

For events, yes I do post them selectively as the events can be access by public.
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Quote Originally Posted by togu
    Your "best" job might not be the "best" for others.
    den nxt comment would be... i've done my best & i have no regrets...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

or add a line, I'm a newbie, please don't shoot me.

Btw, it is not a good idea to post it here or ask your couple to see the comments here, unless your shots are very good or you have very good "ren yan" here, maybe you can help your couple to upload somewhere else, the put a link to it.

Heheheh, but the clients will probably be banging their head.

post in your personal webby instead of a forum for fear of nasty comments. Y put yourself at risk unless you are still learning.

bcos if u look at the Gallery here, a lot of people posts wedding photos...so i am wondering if their clients actually looking at these threads?

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=137791

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=137317

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=138942

luckily you din't say "I have no professional training"..
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Yeo
    bcos if u look at the Gallery here, a lot of people posts wedding photos...so i am wondering if their clients actually looking at these threads?

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=137791

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=137317

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=138942
    Because no one will criticise iamasaint's work mah. If you have that kind of skill, you can post also.

Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay
    luckily you din't say "I have no professional training"..
    if i say tat... i think stanley will come & take a chainsaw to re-enact texas chainsaw massacre (sg version)

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    I normally dun post wedding photos on the web, if I posted then it will be locked and those interest to view will PM me for password.

For events, yes I do post them selectively as the events can be access by public.
    The PROs have spoken....

Quote Originally Posted by scanner
    The PROs have spoken....
    You are the real PROs ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Quote Originally Posted by togu
    Because no one will criticise iamasaint's work mah. If you have that kind of skill, you can post also.
    I think it is not matter of skills. There are surely some jokers or people who jeaslous want to sabo and post nasty comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Potter
    I think it is not matter of skills. There are surely some jokers or people who jeaslous want to sabo and post nasty comments.
    ppl got eyes to see 1 lor... if we point out a technical or composition fault, those who see & feel it will understand, those trolls who post to just blast the thread starter without any indication of the fault will most likely fail...