Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Weird looking structure at T3

  1. #1

    Default Weird looking structure at T3

    T3 looks nice but it has a weird looking abstract looking structure there





  2. #2
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,626
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Weird looking structure at T3

    That my friend, is a rotating electric fan. It cost slightly more than a Toyomi.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Weird looking structure at T3

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    That my friend, is a rotating electric fan. It cost slightly more than a Toyomi.
    if it actually could be used as a fan at that size it would be blowing people away.

  4. #4
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,626
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Weird looking structure at T3

    Quote Originally Posted by jones24 View Post
    if it actually could be used as a fan at that size it would be blowing people away.
    I have seen lots of very big fans, much bigger than this contraption, but yet to hear of anyone being blown away...

    http://www.bigassfans.com/

    And yes, B.A.Fans are all over Singapore too.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Weird looking structure at T3

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    I have seen lots of very big fans, much bigger than this contraption, but yet to hear of anyone being blown away...

    http://www.bigassfans.com/

    And yes, B.A.Fans are all over Singapore too.
    Power la. Maybe can attach 2 on a bicycle and use it like a propulsion engine.

  6. #6
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,626
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Weird looking structure at T3

    Quote Originally Posted by jones24 View Post
    Power la. Maybe can attach 2 on a bicycle and use it like a propulsion engine.
    You can definitely try. there is one in Accounting building of Ngee Ann Poly.

  7. #7
    Moderator keithwee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    LittleRedDot
    Posts
    7,830

    Default Re: Weird looking structure at T3

    Quote Originally Posted by jones24 View Post
    T3 looks nice but it has a weird looking abstract looking structure there


    not too bad an effort... but maybe a little bit of changes for some improvements. As the huge fan is the focal point, it will always been good to remove as many distractions as possible.

    It takes time, but always do step back from the photo and ask, what will the viewer see first upon 1st glance? The rule of thirds is useful and taught for a reason. I would remove the huge elevator at the side and tighten the composition to focus on the fan and the nice angled roofs for this example.



    shoot more and shoot shoot shoot and u will definitely get better. Some of the seniors are so good at this that in daily life, when they look at things, they are already subconsciously framing the composition

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    553

    Default Re: Weird looking structure at T3

    TS once again stunning work from you.

  9. #9
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    291

    Default Re: Weird looking structure at T3

    Stunning, perfection, indeed.

  10. #10
    Senior Member richiemccaw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,095

    Default

    Im very happy to see that we are becoming a very inclusive and encouraging community! Haha

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •