Page 46 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2136414445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *75* - ONWARDS TOWARDS TITLE!!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *75* - ONWARDS TOWARDS TITLE!!

Let's hope the midweek CL match had knocked off enough wind from Chel$ki for our coming weekend match.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Let's hope the midweek CL match had knocked off enough wind from Chel$ki for our coming weekend match.
    Peter Cech injured. Haha. Seems things r gg great for us.
    Sony A7/ Sigma 19-2.8 E/ CV 35-1.7 ASPH/ FE 55-1.8/ MC Rokkor 58-1.2/ Pentax SMC K 135-2.5

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *75* - ONWARDS TOWARDS TITLE!!

chel$ki had a fantastic result yesterday and its great news for us.

0-0 draw is the most ideal and now they have 1 foot in the finals with the return leg at stamford bridge.

what are the chances that they will field a weakened team to Anfield this Sunday? kekeke
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Nah, the EPL is still the prize..
    But do a surge, put at least 2-3 goals into their net by half time and we can have a real chance of beating them...
    I guess I won't be watching them to ensure victory...

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    chel$ki had a fantastic result yesterday and its great news for us.

0-0 draw is the most ideal and now they have 1 foot in the finals with the return leg at stamford bridge.

what are the chances that they will field a weakened team to Anfield this Sunday? kekeke
    Nikon D750; FM2; FG; 55mm Micro Nikkor; 28-300 VR; 70-200 VR; Nikon V1 + 10-30mm

Quote Originally Posted by petetherock View Post
    Nah, the EPL is still the prize..
    But do a surge, put at least 2-3 goals into their net by half time and we can have a real chance of beating them...
    I guess I won't be watching them to ensure victory...
    josie's a cunning, calculative and smart guy.

which competition do you think he has the higher % to win?

i reckon he will pack his bus at Anfield, field a relatively weaker team and try to catch us on the counter.
    kekekeke

josie's a cunning, calculative and smart guy. which competition do you think he has the higher % to win? i reckon he will pack his bus at Anfield, field a relatively weaker team and try to catch us on the counter. kekekeke
    He can't afford to use d key star players for Liverpool's match. They have a return game wif AM. But they do possess a deep skillful set of players. I still bet on Liverpool to go all out attack in this game n score more goals. Glad Chelsea's star keeper is out of action.
    Sony A7/ Sigma 19-2.8 E/ CV 35-1.7 ASPH/ FE 55-1.8/ MC Rokkor 58-1.2/ Pentax SMC K 135-2.5

josie's a cunning, calculative and smart guy.

which competition do you think he has the higher % to win?

i reckon he will pack his bus at Anfield, field a relatively weaker team and try to catch us on the counter.
    kekekeke
    Well their reserves not that weak also. Just play our game and get the 3 point. Hope sturridge will return and score a goal against them. Trust our SASASASASAS !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Thoth View Post
    He can't afford to use d key star players for Liverpool's match. They have a return game wif AM. But they do possess a deep skillful set of players. I still bet on Liverpool to go all out attack in this game n score more goals. Glad Chelsea's star keeper is out of action.
    Still 11 vs 11 on the field. So lets hope our players will play their game and get the points we need !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Still 11 vs 11 on the field. So lets hope our players will play their game and get the points we need !!!!
    N pray Chelsea will make stupid mistakes. Haha

Quote Originally Posted by Thoth View Post

N pray Chelsea will make stupid mistakes. Haha
    David Luis to be RED CARDED!
    Canon 40D with Tamron 17-50mm and Canon G11

i think jose will field a 2nd string side at anfield....and concentrate on the CL instead
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    i think jose will field a 2nd string side at anfield....and concentrate on the CL instead
    uh guys, this is the so call "1st team" vs AM..
    guess who's gonna be the "2nd string side" to start at anfield, given that cech, terry on mc and lumpard, mikel suspended next wed?
    can they speed up the investigation of ramires elbow on larsson since "the ref didnt see it"?

morale is sky high at the moment, but do keep in mind for now, we still need to get a result (with that type of defence) to keep the end results within our control..
    (pls excuse me, i can still remember watching THAT michael thomas goal)

Petr Cech 1
    Ashley Cole 3
    Gary Cahill 24
    John Terry 26
    César Azpilicueta 28
    David Luiz 4
    Frank Lampard 8
    John Mikel Obi 12
    Ramires 7
    Fernando Torres 9
    Willian 22

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    uh guys, this is the so call "1st team" vs AM..
    guess who's gonna be the "2nd string side" to start at anfield, given that cech, terry on mc and lumpard, mikel suspended next wed?
    can they speed up the investigation of ramires elbow on larsson since "the ref didnt see it"?

morale is sky high at the moment, but do keep in mind for now, we still need to get a result (with that type of defence) to keep the end results within our control..

Petr Cech 1
    Ashley Cole 3
    Gary Cahill 24
    John Terry 26
    César Azpilicueta 28
    David Luiz 4
    Frank Lampard 8
    John Mikel Obi 12
    Ramires 7
    Fernando Torres 9
    Willian 22
    hmm....guess there won't be any changes to the lineup then. whoever is still fit will have to play.
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

LFC reveal stadium expansion vision

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/late...pansion-vision

Ramires will nt be facing us tis wkend. hahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    Same thoughts here.

Its the smart thing to do. Hehehehe

Jose mind games at its best, even the chelsea boards are playing along with him.

Same thoughts here. Its the smart thing to do. Hehehehe
    Either way they r caught between d stone n a hard place. Haha

For those Travelling to Liverpool for hthe last game, I will be Organising a gathering over at Anfield on the 10th May.

Click on the Link https://www.facebook.com/events/7099...y_type=regular if you wish to join us!
    Canon 40D with Tamron 17-50mm and Canon G11

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    Arrgghh.... don't mention that nightmare. I watched that match live.....
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Page 46 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2136414445464748 ... LastLast