Page 44 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1934394243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *75* - ONWARDS TOWARDS TITLE!!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *75* - ONWARDS TOWARDS TITLE!!

I agree bro!
    Chelsea parks their bus at the Bridge... and Palace has been out with a mission to kill everyone... only Newcastle is the kampung relak style...
    BUT let's win ALL OF THEM!!!
    YNWA!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Had to beat chelsea at home. Crystal Palace will not be easy at all.
    theDevilisinthedetails.

7 more points and we are confirm Champion !!!
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    7 more points and we are confirm Champion !!!
    As long man city lost, 5 points is enough. Win chealsea n our chances higher!
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *75* - ONWARDS TOWARDS TITLE!!

We have secure CL spot that was made the first priority before the season start, anymore than is will be a bonus.

what a monday…. raining now…. cooling, see the table so happy… shoot end dearly… edited finish… flying to bali sunday….

bloody hell…. missed the match against chelsea….
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

most importantly, we r in CL next season.

the icing on the cake will be the title.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    most importantly, we r in CL next season.

the icing on the cake will be the title.
    Primary objective met. Now we had to gun for secondary objective !!!

So close to the title. Cannot give up now.

Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    Outside Now. :-(

Last edited by ahyooo; 21st April 2014 at 10:43 PM.
    “Me having no education. I had to use my brains.”-Bill Shankly

"Manchester United's share price dropped below 17.50 US dollars on the afternoon of Monday, April 21.

"The speculation surrounding David Moyes's future appears to have extended to the stock market.

"The share price was up at 17.89 US dollars at the start of play on Monday but dropped following media reports that Moyes was to be sacked after the club's American owners had lost faith in the Scot."
    “Me having no education. I had to use my brains.”-Bill Shankly

Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

oh no, shld keep him and give him the same chance afforded to the great man himself to create a 20yr dynasty..

now, to wonder if moaninho will play his favorite tactic vs free-scoring teams like barca this sun..

The top 4 is trying their best to rescue Moyes today!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by roadrunner_552; 22nd April 2014 at 01:54 AM.

bak Kah is dead team... easy to break their possession play tactics by 10-behind strategy.
    宁愿遇见丢失幼崽的母熊,也不愿碰上做蠢事的愚人

YES PLS KEEP MOYES FOR 20+ years of MEDIOCRITY AT MANURE!!!
    So we have something to gloat about long in our lifetimes... LOL LOL LOL

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    The top 4 is trying their best to rescue Moyes today!!!!!!!!!!

theDevilisinthedetails.

SEXCLUSIVE RUMOUR!!!

SAF and an unidentified Glazer has reportedly held 'secret talks' with Louis van Gaal over the possibility of taking over the 'soon to be vacated' managerial post of Manchester United.

It is believed that once van Gaal signs on the 'pre-contract', David Moyes will be given the sack immediately.

Tottenham Hotspurs' chairman is understood to have 'sought a gentleman's agreement' with Louis van Gaal ahead of the speculated interest from Manchester United and has thus far, gotten nothing from van Gaal.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Give me positive and negative on should we sign Kagawa?

I think he can rotate with Coutino and supply better then him to suarez and sturridge.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

BR should get Manager of the Decade if we take home the title
    宁愿遇见丢失幼崽的母熊,也不愿碰上做蠢事的愚人

Page 44 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1934394243444546 ... LastLast