Page 35 of 49 FirstFirst ... 10253033343536374045 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *75* - ONWARDS TOWARDS TITLE!!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *75* - ONWARDS TOWARDS TITLE!!

interesting discussion on the plane hired by a fellow Singaporean...

probably why I rather be a quiet fan and KPKB here as I know that due to, maybe, cultural bkground, history and a whole host of other reason/s, it probably is better to be looking out at LFC from far.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *75* - ONWARDS TOWARDS TITLE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    interesting discussion on the plane hired by a fellow Singaporean...

probably why I rather be a quiet fan and KPKB here as I know that due to, maybe, cultural bkground, history and a whole host of other reason/s, it probably is better to be looking out at LFC from far.
    its asian/western mentality and cultural backgrd differences dat cause the uproar in the thread... tho few forummers noticed the good intentions but the fly past at in-opportune time during the silence...

aniwae...

Keep THE FAITH!!
    “Me having no education. I had to use my brains.”-Bill Shankly

Well it's the same when my Oz buddies give me a clock as a house warming present..
    No harm intended..
    But there is a real point... if he is a fan for 30 years, this lawyer should know about the moment's silence..
    Nikon D750; FM2; FG; 55mm Micro Nikkor; 28-300 VR; 70-200 VR; Nikon V1 + 10-30mm

Quote Originally Posted by petetherock View Post
    Well it's the same when my Oz buddies give me a clock as a house warming present..
    No harm intended..
    But there is a real point... if he is a fan for 30 years, this lawyer should know about the moment's silence..
    Anyway no harm is done since the flypass change to Halftime. Kekeke

Wow! What the world was like when Liverpool last won the title - 1990

after 24yrs this year if REDs lifts the Premier league crown... mebbe jus mebbe gerrard will lift the world cup too!!!!

Keep THE FAITH!!!
    Last edited by ahyooo; 14th April 2014 at 01:04 PM.

4 more games
    Going to miss Henderson, hope we see more of Lucas protecting the defence instead of Allen who thinks he is Brazilian
    Defence need to wake up, very good going forward but keep getting caught by counters and damn weak in defending set pieces
    Suarez and Sturridge need to stop trying to be hero and keep their feet on the ground instead of throwing themselves trying to win decisions.

4 more games

Quote Originally Posted by ahyooo View Post
    after 24yrs this year if REDs lifts the Premier league crown... mebbe jus mebbe gerrard will lift the world cup too!!!!

Keep THE FAITH!!!

Hodgeson? World Cup???

This was a priceless moment!
    THIS DOES NOT *****ING SLIP NOW!!!!!
    I *heart* Stevie G.
    YNWA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    theDevilisinthedetails.

Gerrard's tears spoke volumes - and if Liverpool do win this title, I'll cry too

who is he???

When you are where Liverpool are mentally, you’re not deterred by setbacks. You don’t see defeat. You don’t see failure. You can only see the Holy Grail.

Must concentrate 4 more cup final... Not good for my heart. Must beat Norwich by any means !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Must concentrate 4 more cup final... Not good for my heart. Must beat Norwich by any means !!!!

You need a strong heart to be a true LFC fan!

Almost there...

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post

You need a strong heart to be a true LFC fan!

Almost there...
    So far we all haf!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    So far we all haf!!!!
    finishing line in sight!
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

hmmmmm what is Gerrard holding ....
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    hmmmmm what is Gerrard holding ....
    gear stick? keke

He is switching everyone's gear to top gear for
    The run in !!! YNWA COMON LIVERPOOL bring the baby home please !!
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

YNWA!!!

Today is the day when all the LIVERPOOL fans remembered the 96 who lost their life while supporting the club they love. We will continue the walk which they took but sadly ended in tragedy for them. We will back LFC and march on together towards more glory and achievement. YNWA !!!