Page 22 of 49 FirstFirst ... 12172021222324273247 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *75* - ONWARDS TOWARDS TITLE!!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *75* - ONWARDS TOWARDS TITLE!!

Tough tough game..
    Nikon D750; FM2; FG; 55mm Micro Nikkor; 28-300 VR; 70-200 VR; Nikon V1 + 10-30mm

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *75* - ONWARDS TOWARDS TITLE!!

next Sunday.

super duper mega sunday.

LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB vs. manSipTea!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    next Sunday.

super duper mega sunday.

We must cut off shitty 2 game advantage to 1 by winning the 3pts !!!! Nothing less if we want to win the bpl

5 more games, Dare to Dream !!! YNWA !!
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Last day for free shipping on tee shirts. This season's jersey will be a collectors' item if we win the league..
    Nikon D750; FM2; FG; 55mm Micro Nikkor; 28-300 VR; 70-200 VR; Nikon V1 + 10-30mm

Quote Originally Posted by petetherock View Post
    Last day for free shipping on tee shirts. This season's jersey will be a collectors' item if we win the league..
    dun say that..
    i'm still not quite convinced we can do it..
    maybe a win next wk mite change my mind, but still lots to be done..

stevie avoided the last yellow card..
    we'll need him next wk..

we're earning too many pk's..
    some ref is gonna not give us the one that really counts..
    or the goalie has some much data on the way stevie takes them, he'll save one..

do we have any ex-players in the remaining teams who'll help out with skied shots and f9 crossing the way downing has done tonight?
    that was a big shot which went into the top tier at the end with our toufu defence exposed..

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    dun say that..
    i'm still not quite convinced we can do it..
    maybe a win next wk mite change my mind, but still lots to be done..

stevie avoided the last yellow card..
    we'll need him next wk..

we're earning too many pk's..
    some ref is gonna not give us the one that really counts..
    or the goalie has some much data on the way stevie takes them, he'll save one..

do we have any ex-players in the remaining teams who'll help out with skied shots and f9 crossing the way downing has done tonight?
    that was a big shot which went into the top tier at the end with our toufu defence exposed..
    Errr i only can think of juda torres for chelsea. lol

DAMN THE ENGLISH FA AND SKYSPORTS!!! They go and change the match schedule of Crystal Palace vs Liverpool! ARGH! Got to reschedule my flight and accommodation!
    Canon 40D with Tamron 17-50mm and Canon G11

post match review.

interesting bit:

"That Taylor hails from Greater Manchester -- Wythenshawe in fact, a Manchester City stronghold -- will have set the conspiracy theorists to reach for their tinfoil hats."

Taylor is the referee for the match against west ham.

When the penalty was given to West Ham, it shouldn't be. So, LFC second penalty, same too, haha!
    5 more wins please, I want to see the cup in September!
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

West Ham 'tried everything' to derail Liverpool's title challenge.

manure dog dirty tricks...PUI.. PUIiiii!!

"It was a very tricky game today. Coming against a Sam Allardyce team, we knew what to expect," he told LFC TV.
    “Me having no education. I had to use my brains.”-Bill Shankly

post match review.

interesting bit:

"That Taylor hails from Greater Manchester -- Wythenshawe in fact, a Manchester City stronghold -- will have set the conspiracy theorists to reach for their tinfoil hats."

Taylor is the referee for the match against west ham.
    someone is trying everything to stop our beloved REDs from reaching the pinnacle... muz summon the mh370 malay bomoh oledi!!
    “Me having no education. I had to use my brains.”-Bill Shankly

Quote Originally Posted by ahyooo View Post

"It was a very tricky game today. Coming against a Sam Allardyce team, we knew what to expect," he told LFC TV.
    Usual trick.

Quote Originally Posted by BBTM View Post
    When the penalty was given to West Ham, it shouldn't be. So, LFC second penalty, same too, haha!
    5 more wins please, I want to see the cup in September!
    West ham no p.k but got a kelong goal.

Our 2 pks r legitimate. No kelong.

West ham no p.k but got a kelong goal.

Our 2 pks r legitimate. No kelong.
    anyway they don't water their field prior to the game. Cause the grass to be dry and not good for teams that play fast attacking ball on the ground. That is big sam.....

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    anyway they don't water their field prior to the game. Cause the grass to be dry and not good for teams that play fast attacking ball on the ground. That is big sam.....
    sexpected. dirty tricks from smelly bugger.

Well next time they visit Anfield make them walk 2 miles and to arrival at the dressing room with 40deg C room temperature and no water for them !!
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

my jerseys just arrived via DHL..chop chop..fits perfectly

I have full admiration for big Sam. He tries to play anyway possible, for his team to win with limited resources. He did a great job at Bolton and I have no doubt he will do a great job at West Ham. I am happy that we beat them, but he behave the way he always behaved (see Josse's comments after their West Ham, no reason for us to go so low): trying everything possible to help his team win. Good for him, and good for west ham to have such an intelligent manager, and may long we keep winning...

Quote Originally Posted by ahyooo View Post

next Sunday.

super duper mega sunday.

title decider!
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye