Page 12 of 49 FirstFirst ... 271011121314172237 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *75* - ONWARDS TOWARDS TITLE!!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *75* - ONWARDS TOWARDS TITLE!!

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Moist is the chosen one. The fans will understand he did his best. lol
    Looks like best bet is 0-0 lol
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *75* - ONWARDS TOWARDS TITLE!!

Glen Johnson

PLEASE... CASH IN... WE WILL GIVE AWAY THIS 1 MILLION ANYDAY!!!!!!!!!
    theDevilisinthedetails.

My patch finally arrived !!!

pompipi!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by toxicboy View Post
    Glen Johnson

PLEASE... CASH IN... WE WILL GIVE AWAY THIS 1 MILLION ANYDAY!!!!!!!!!
    ya lor. even 10mil i oso gif lor as long as we lift title!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post

ya lor. even 10mil i oso gif lor as long as we lift title!
    Ya lor. 20mil also can lar. We need it!!!!

hello mr alan ong... u sexposed liao!!!

“Me having no education. I had to use my brains.”-Bill Shankly

Quote Originally Posted by ahyooo View Post

hello mr alan ong... u sexposed liao!!!

Doesnt matter lar. Lol.

At least u all know i am a male. Hahaha

Waseh barcelona banned from transfer market !!!!

Liverpool teenager Raheem Sterling has been named in the Top 10 teenagers in world football by Gazzetta dello Sport

The 19-year-old is enjoying an outstanding season for the Reds, and was singled out for special praise ahead of the likes of Luis Suarez and Daniel Sturridge after Liverpool beat Tottenham Hotspur 4-0 at the weekend.

Sterling has made 32 appearances for Brendan Rodgers’ side so far this campaign, scoring seven goals and providing eight assists to date. He is also being tipped to play a big part in England’s World Cup campaign in Brazil this summer.

Despite his stature, Sterling refuses to be bossed on a football pitch, and uses his speed and technical ability to brilliant effect for one so young.

Given that he already has so much experience, Liverpool fans will surely be excited at just how good he will ultimately become.

In short, a 25-year-old Sterling is an exciting prospect for the Anfield faithful and a terrifying one for those destined to face him.

The only question Reds fans may have is why he was not further up the list.

http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2014/...ld-by-italia/?

Sturridge: Do it for Gerrard

Liverpool striker Daniel Sturridge has said he hope to see club legend Steven Gerrard lift the Barclays Premier League trophy at the end of the season.

Liverpool currently sit top of the pile, 2 points clear of Chelsea with only 6 games to go.

Sturridge said: “If we win it, Stevie really deserves it, and he should win the Premier League because of everything he has done for this club.

“Every player in this team will do their best to help him achieve that goal.

“He’s been so loyal to Liverpool – he has been world class and still is.

“Stevie will always be a legend, not just for Liverpool but to England as well. He will go down in history as one of the best midfielders in the game, never mind just this club.

“He’s just unbelievable every day, a great leader.“He lives and dies for this club, he’s been here his whole career and it’s a great pleasure to play with him. Stevie is the perfect example for every young player around the country – a real example for every player.”

The Premier League Winners medal is the only club honour yet to be won by Gerrard and you would have to imagine that this would be his best chance of adding it to his impressive collection.

Got my patches too, super fast... pity it costs 15 pounds to ship their jersey over...
    Nikon D750; FM2; FG; 55mm Micro Nikkor; 28-300 VR; 70-200 VR; Nikon V1 + 10-30mm

Sturridge: Do it for Gerrard

Liverpool striker Daniel Sturridge has said he hope to see club legend Steven Gerrard lift the Barclays Premier League trophy at the end of the season.

Liverpool currently sit top of the pile, 2 points clear of Chelsea with only 6 games to go.

Sturridge said: “If we win it, Stevie really deserves it, and he should win the Premier League because of everything he has done for this club.

“Every player in this team will do their best to help him achieve that goal.

“He’s been so loyal to Liverpool – he has been world class and still is.

“Stevie will always be a legend, not just for Liverpool but to England as well. He will go down in history as one of the best midfielders in the game, never mind just this club.

“He’s just unbelievable every day, a great leader.“He lives and dies for this club, he’s been here his whole career and it’s a great pleasure to play with him. Stevie is the perfect example for every young player around the country – a real example for every player.”

The Premier League Winners medal is the only club honour yet to be won by Gerrard and you would have to imagine that this would be his best chance of adding it to his impressive collection.
    agree. Stevie G deserves the medal.
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

Quote Originally Posted by petetherock View Post
    Got my patches too, super fast... pity it costs 15 pounds to ship their jersey over...
    Yeah really fast. Ohh i only ordered the patch. Hence no delivery charges for me. But i think the jersey itself only 30pound right?

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    agree. Stevie G deserves the medal.
    I hope so too. lol

I ordered the patch plus the home kit yesterday and its free international shipping till 7april nite London time. Sorry to hear that you have to pay the shipping, if only you order it a bit later...
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

I hope so too. lol
    anybody else thinks it wise for stevie to stand down this wkend to siam the last yellow card?

I had No. 8 printed !! Hope our Captain G fulfils his dream and get rewarded for his hard work plus loyalty. YNWA !!!!
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    I had No. 8 printed !! Hope our Captain G fulfils his dream and get rewarded for his hard work plus loyalty. YNWA !!!!
    Well done. Support Captain Marvel !!!

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    anybody else thinks it wise for stevie to stand down this wkend to siam the last yellow card?
    I think just let him played his normal bah. Every game is a final and we can't really rest him also.

Page 12 of 49 FirstFirst ... 271011121314172237 ... LastLast