Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guess what was used to take this picture?

Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay
    there's a cheap (in relative terms) 1D Mk2 for sale on B&S at $5K <--Cheap?

I want 35mm full-frame actually... Otherwise, I've to re-learn the characteristics of the lenses I have due to crop-factor...

Oh well... there's still the film camera. Anyway, the mobile phone cameras are getting really good. A 7 megapixel phone coming our way soon.

Quote Originally Posted by hazmee
    Oh well... there's still the film camera. Anyway, the mobile phone cameras are getting really good. A 7 megapixel phone coming our way soon.

I am using a film SLR.. Which is why I'd need to relearn the characteristics of lenses if there's a crop-factor...

don't want to relearn bcos of crop factor? that's a good reason
    good luck!
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

was realli suprise that k750i can do so wondeful marco shot...

firefox ---> i had no probs with the d70 when i had to use it for the hostel's photog club assignment. it did some justice to the shitty lense they provided me with! :P

anyway, look at the bright side: got flaws means got an excuse to get many different cams what!

Quote Originally Posted by punscum
    firefox ---> i had no probs with the d70 when i had to use it for the hostel's photog club assignment. it did some justice to the shitty lense they provided me with! :P

anyway, look at the bright side: got flaws means got an excuse to get many different cams what!

Good for you! Frankly the D70 kit lense is one of the best kit lenses from any manufacturer... Pity the body isn't that nice though... Puny & dark viewfinder and no capability to meter with manual lenses...

I can't get a decent paying job right now.. Only jobs getting $5 - $6/hr max. and probably not going to get much job satisfaction..

Hardly enough to buy stuff, ay? Much less play with many different cameras.. LOL..

ay...who said anything bout using the lense from the kit? they gave me dnno what kok brand one. :\

ah wells. $6-7 is the normal rate, even as undergraduates man. just pray grad liao can land a job that's more then 2k! you'll be lucky even to land a job!

well the k750i is selling 698bucks with 2 yr contract with the telcos, but if u buy it on its own without the 2 yr contract its about 70 bucks more. if u're into gadgets, really cant help but drool over it lah. but the response time is super laggy, definately not for sports shots. haha. you have to press, hear the fake shutter sound, and hold it in the position lest u get a blurred image.

Thats really good quality coming from a hp. Time to dump my Canon!
    If you understand my works, it's photography. If you don't, it's art.
    SplutterPhotography|flickr

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12