Thread: Dolls test No2

Default Dolls test No2

And here's the continuation of my tests about dolls, same question, what would you change ?

The mood seems dark. gives me the feeling of something related the dark side? No offense anyway, just my first impression. Also need to sharpen the image more. :-)

yeah dark indeed, unfortunately isn't really very sharp, but I will continue trying to improve. I wonder if sharpness would increase with my Tamron 28-75 wich I'm still waiting for.

i think... would be nice if the doll if slightly away from the backdrop... and the light not casting on the backdrop... cheers.. my humble 2c only...

i would change...

another doll.. this doll too cute to fit the dark theme imho

perhaps those more sinister looking dolls?

Quote Originally Posted by LordMiklaus
    yeah dark indeed, unfortunately isn't really very sharp, but I will continue trying to improve. I wonder if sharpness would increase with my Tamron 28-75 wich I'm still waiting for.
    Not sure if the lens matters. Your current lens should have a manual focus ring to allow you to do fine focus tuning. That should help. Also, maybe you need to see if the camera is focusing on the correct point(s)? Also, to ensure sharpness, you can try smaller aperture (e.g. F16, F19, F22 or whatever). This will increase the depth of field and thus more stuff will be in focus.

Anyway, just my 2 cents too.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    i would change...

another doll.. this doll too cute to fit the dark theme imho

perhaps those more sinister looking dolls?
    Maybe the photo is to show the idea that the doll had just gone to the darkside of the force....

Quote Originally Posted by Astro
    Maybe the photo is to show the idea that the doll had just gone to the darkside of the force....

He he he ! right ! yeah actually, that was an improvised search for the "right doll" and unfortunately I did'nt found any "dark mood" doll, I will put myself next time ! he he !