Thread: photoshop Cs

Question photoshop Cs

Hi friends...
    Any one can help me to advice me that if i use photoshop for processing JPEG pics, after processing if I take print whether quality will be less from the original pic.?
    Camera I'm using is Nikon D70s and taking pic in RAW format.After that using Picture project to convert into JPEG.
    One more doubt..
    If I make borders for the pic,if i take print whether any cropping will take place?
    awaiting an immediate reply

Hi,
    I use Canon, so I don't know whether Nikon RAW needs post processing. For my RAW, I realise that I need to post process my pics and adjust it to my liking.

In terms of printing, assuming u r printing 4R, the recommended resolution is 1,200 x 1,800 (or generally a ratio of 2:3), or the other way round, of course. Otherwise, ur pictures will get cropped. So, yes, if u created borders for ur pictures and they are now not in this ratio, then something will get cropped.

Quote Originally Posted by madison
    Hi,
    I use Canon, so I don't know whether Nikon RAW needs post processing. For my RAW, I realise that I need to post process my pics and adjust it to my liking.

In terms of printing, assuming u r printing 4R, the recommended resolution is 1,200 x 1,800 (or generally a ratio of 2:3), or the other way round, of course. Otherwise, ur pictures will get cropped. So, yes, if u created borders for ur pictures and they are now not in this ratio, then something will get cropped.
    thank you madison for ur information