Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sensitive or purposely?

Default Sensitive or purposely?

At time, even those you talk often to, might use their middle finger to adjust something or scratch their face but infront of you. Am I too sensitive to such action as they might not be pointing it to me or they really did it on purpose but in other way? Really feeling like asking them on it but I just believed in karma, that's why I keeps my cool.
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

Quote Originally Posted by BBTM View Post
    At time, even those you talk often to, might use their middle finger to adjust something or scratch their face but infront of you. Am I too sensitive to such action as they might not be pointing it to me or they really did it on purpose but in other way? Really feeling like asking them on it but I just believed in karma, that's why I keeps my cool.
    What talking u? No head no tail

Uncle BBTM is asking if sometimes, when talking to others, people use appendages normally reserved for vulgar gestures to gesture normally. Is he over-sensitive or are others intentionally insulting him.

Someone walking towards you and used his middle finger to adjust his spec. Or he uses his middle finger to scratch his face. Will you feels offended or it's ok?

Default Re: Sensitive or purposely?

Someone walking towards you and used his middle finger to adjust his spec. Or he uses his middle finger to scratch his face. Will you feels offended or it's ok?
    Heh, this goes undetected in my radar. You can even parade in front of me pointing that finger all you like without me blinking.
    My radar issue warning only when it touches my skin.

Maybe I've got thick skin, no?
    Last edited by Foxshade; 21st March 2014 at 03:24 PM.
    A true photograph need not be explained, nor can it be contained in words.
    ~Ansel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Foxshade View Post
    Heh, this goes undetected in my radar. You can even parade in front of me pointing that finger all you like without me blinking.
    My radar issue warning only when it touches my skin.

Maybe I've got thick skin, no?
    I just hate those using middle finger to do other things while talking to you. What's wrong with those people? Don't want to talk to me, fine, I will never going to entertain them. But they can says their habit to use middle finger to adjust/scratch. LL lor, haha!

Guilty conscience by OP / TS? If not why be so offended that others will discretely meant to throw an obscene gesture deliberately while performing an action as innocuous as digging one's nasal with their middle finger?

Try not to always backstab your fellow colleagues, ok? Interpersonal relationship at work is very important.
    Last edited by 9V-Orion Images; 21st March 2014 at 04:38 PM.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images View Post
    Guilty conscience by OP / TS? If not why be so offended that others will discretely throw an obscene gesture while performing an action as innocuous as digging one's nasal with their middle finger?

Try not to always backstab your fellow colleagues, ok? Interpersonal relationship at work is very important.
    Cause I am just a small fly. Got once, a senior (but I work there longer than him but he is high flyer), walking towards me, I greet him, he adjusted his spec with middle finger. If you in my shoe, how you feels? I am ok to most, except for some who highly think of themselves and only talk to me when they required my sport skill. But I still keeps a distance to those which I filter out.

Cause I am just a small fly. Got once, a senior (but I work there longer than him but he is high flyer), walking towards me, I greet him, he adjusted his spec with middle finger. If you in my shoe, how you feels? I am ok to most, except for some who highly think of themselves and only talk to me when they required my sport skill. But I still keeps a distance to those which I filter out.
    Probably he was distracted with other priorities or had something more important in his mind and didn't noticed your presence so don't think too much into his action. Anyway like I said previously, if you haven't antagonise anyone and rile them up, absolutely no reason for you to be bothered about how they feels and thinks.

Even if you had, just remember that you can never please everyone despite whatever you did.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

Then next time find the opportunity to do it back to him lor.

Case closed. No need to lose your sleep over this. Its never too late to take revenge.

Really feeling like asking them on it but I just believed in karma, that's why I keeps my cool.
    ever thought that it's karma returning to you, that you're at the receiving end of the gestures?

wise man tell me
    wise man difficult to offend
    easy to make friends
    wise man self worth and esteem not from others but from own self, hard to make him insecure
    宁愿遇见丢失幼崽的母熊,也不愿碰上做蠢事的愚人

Ever wonder why u r getting such gestures?

U don't seem to accept ppl's advice. Look at your thread on cloud services.

Sibei stubborn old man

Quote Originally Posted by donut88 View Post

Ever wonder why u r getting such gestures?

U don't seem to accept ppl's advice. Look at your thread on cloud services.

Sibei stubborn old man
    Walau, like that attack me. Nvm, as I said, karma is there. See who kenna lor. Anyway that guy who did that to me already got his, maybe your turn next? Ha ha!

Walau, like that attack me. Nvm, as I said, karma is there. See who kenna lor. Anyway that guy who did that to me already got his, maybe your turn next? Ha ha!
    U called my post as an attack?

Gosh....... u really can't accept ppl's advices at all

Quote Originally Posted by donut88 View Post

U called my post as an attack?

Gosh....... u really can't accept ppl's advices at all
    Are you advicing or sarcastic to my posting, the time will tell. Just like my colleague did to me, he got what he wanted. Case closed.

Everybody has a middle finger, since u can't stop people using it, why don't u join them?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Kahuna View Post
    Everybody has a middle finger, since u can't stop people using it, why don't u join them?
    Cause I not as rude as them.

behave like grown ups....shall we?
    getting pissed over internet?

eh mods can close this?

Blog Entries

Sometimes don't think too much and you will live longer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast