Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Peugeot 307 CC

Just call a magazine... IMMEDIATLY!!!!!!!!!!! tell them YOU are the right person to an advertisement campaign !

Thumbs up

Second that mate...Great stuff.... Btw, something about the way the 406 couple moves... looking forward to the pics...

Can i ask the experts why that photo, the one which 'knoxknocks' says is overly distorted will turn out like tat? The photo is straight from the camera or processed? If the photo is straight out of the camera & distorted like this, what are the reasons? \

To the author, what was the camera used?

Looked at your web page of car photos... the Peugeot 206 3 dr also got a after-market head lamp unit, nice... it must be quite expensive, definately not a cheap item as if it's cheap, many ppl will have it. Seen on WRX too, not bad. As well as Toyota RAV4, & of course, those Honda Civics. It's a 206XS you mentioned. I thought these 3dr 206 are all 206GTi? Looks like i dun know much abt Peugeot.

The Audi A4 cabriolet is so nicely done up... There is no Audi RS4 Cabriolet isn't it? But the grille is very nice. Wouldn't it be better to fully accessories it with ABT or Oettinger parts? And it can wear 18" or even 19" BBS Challenge (LOL)... I didn't know this Peugeot 307 many wheels cannot wear... becoz of 'pcd108'? Sorry i dun really know. Thought some cars cannot wear certain wheels is becoz of only the offset & the design 4 bolts or 5 bolts. Is it the Peugeot cannot wear japanese rims? So all the Enkei, Advan, Rays Engineering etc cannot be worn by Peugeot? Possibly Renault & Citroen too? But OZ Racing can right? I like tat 22 spokes design, the one WRC cars used to wear.
    From Pentax to 4/3, back to Pentax and then back to M4/3 !?!?

Thanks JT1 & Lord Miklaus =)

Wrx_sti:
    distorted photo is because of 12mm lens... almost fisheye effect

OT: peugeot in SG have 206 3dr have 2.0L GTi (discontinued) & 1.6L XS. Yea, the aftermarket morette headlamps are abt 400-500SGD. Nobody's gonna buy a GTi anways because wrx's lowered price became affordable. wrx performance > peugeot gti =(

Yep, there arent many rim choices for peugeot due to PCD (distance bet bolts), 4 bolt or 5 bolt & offset. Some jap rims can fit but need spacer, some offset is too much, rims protrude too much from car. UK market is huge because 206 is considered cheapo car... but market for peugeot rims in SG is small, so not many shops wanna bring them in. 1 BBS rim, fondmetal, roh, SSW, & only recently 2 OZ rims especially for peugeot/citroen can fit. Hope that answer yr question =)
    Last edited by Rev; 29th June 2005 at 10:05 AM.

There's those UK magazagine the main contend is accessories for Peugeot 106, 206, Renault Clio, Citroen Saxo etc. Guess these are considered afforable sport hatch for young ppl.
    From Pentax to 4/3, back to Pentax and then back to M4/3 !?!?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12