Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: The Face 2005, Pics on CS? Discuss!

Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    OOps..sorry. But just wondering will such events face such problems after this "problem"?
    not for last year right? the only thing i remembered was a non-official photog went up on stage to shoot after the show and blocked all other photogs?

heehee submit big pictures A4 size on CD with BIG A4 size Watermark toO! :P
    Budget wedding photographer :)

vince123123
    Guests

Got information from the events company in charge of organising The Face competition that they had nothing to do with the "request".

Apparently, an independent choreographer made the "request". He has nothing to do with the competition or the events company, but was there because he apparently represents some of the male contestants in the show. He was not engaged to do the choreography for the show.

Hence, in view of the above, we should now no longer refer to the person who made the "request" as the "events manager" or "organiser" or "events company" because he is neither of the above.

Quote Originally Posted by vince123123
    Just learned from an enquiry with my contact at the events company that there's more than meets the eye. Will update when I have firmer information to share.

even if photos are shot in handphone camera also need to submit?

Well I dont have a habit of posting generally, plus dont want to embarrass myself with lousy pictures.
    I would likes to view those 'lousy pictures' so claimed by you ... else video clips oso can ..

Must be some shots you are hiding from us ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Got information from the events company in charge of organising The Face competition that they had nothing to do with the "request".

Apparently, an independent choreographer made the "request". He has nothing to do with the competition or the events company, but was there because he apparently represents some of the male contestants in the show. He was not engaged to do the choreography for the show.

Hence, in view of the above, we should now no longer refer to the person who made the "request" as the "events manager" or "organiser" or "events company" because he is neither of the above.
    hmm, i think i got a good rough idea who u are talking abt...

vince123123
    Guests

yeap, hard to miss :P

Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    hmm, i think i got a good rough idea who u are talking abt...

Deregistered

yeap, hard to miss :P
    You win liao lor, type until like that, idiot also know who you talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    guess those whose eyes are big enough should know..

well... since its finally clarified that its a request of an individual and not on behalf of any agency whatsoever, guess its time to move on and shoot more pics~

Next up! New Paper New Face competition~

what a load of bullshit from that jerkass.

vince123123
    Guests

Heh, well the idea is to clarify on behalf of my contact at the events company who the request came from, lest the wrong party gets implicated as a result. If the person made the request, then he should not be concerned about it being traced back to him.

Quote Originally Posted by espn

Seem likes the light is out ... time to closed thread liao ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

vince123123
    Guests

Well the light is only out as to the origin of the request. The substance of the request can still remain open to be discussed

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    Seem likes the light is out ... time to closed thread liao ..

Well the light is only out as to the origin of the request. The substance of the request can still remain open to be discussed
    close the thread lah.. y give the guy so much entertainment rite? he also nvr pay entertainment fees to us.. hahaaa

Errrr ... post your images and video lar to share share ... MIA TU LIAO ... since you keep this thread open!!!
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

yeap .. where vince123123 pics ??
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Err... if the choreographer is paid to shoot for his clients and missed out on those "important" shots. It might be possbile that you guys can sell him some. He can only blame himself for missing out on those "important" shots.

Quote Originally Posted by scanner
    Err... if the choreographer is paid to shoot for his clients and missed out on those "important" shots. It might be possbile that you guys can sell him some. He can only blame himself for missing out on those "important" shots.
    Can you scroll back and read more ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Can you scroll back and read more ...
    No need lah...anyway, I just popped by to Kpoh abit here and there...
    Back to work...

Errrr ... post your images and video lar to share share ... MIA TU LIAO ... since you keep this thread open!!!

you mean the Video cam attached to the side of Vince123123 flash bracket?

Ah yeah, very simple mah, you just talk to him and sell him your video clip then problem solved and we can continue to shoot happily....you went on both days right? sure got record the whole event...

Pss...show the video leh, dun shy. i think i missed out some scenes too....

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast