Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Sanyo 2cr5

  1. #1
    Member seaweed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Jurong
    Posts
    1,293

    Default Sanyo 2cr5

    Does any 1 know where can i get my hands on the above mention battery

  2. #2

    Default

    There are so many 2CR5 battery on the market, why insisted only on Sanyo?

  3. #3
    Senior Member felixcat8888's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    8,859

    Default

    Everready has the lithium version, Duracell also has, even Panasonic has one. Why only Sanyo?

  4. #4
    Senior Member +evenstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore / United Kingdom
    Posts
    5,667

    Default

    Some shops at Peninsular carry this...check out your local photo lab...should be around $10ea
    eat. drink. shoot

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Just had dinner at Liang Court basement. Saw that the Fuji shop next to Meidi Ya supermarket sells this at S$15. Its a Sanyo.

    But if you asked me, I'll get the Eveready 2CR5 at S$10.90 at most NTUC supermarkets.

  6. #6
    Member seaweed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Jurong
    Posts
    1,293

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by felixcat8888
    Everready has the lithium version, Duracell also has, even Panasonic has one. Why only Sanyo?
    bcos it work best with Eos 50, when i use other brand battery camera will lock up when i take a picture and the battery indicator in the LCD will blink

  7. #7
    Member seaweed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Jurong
    Posts
    1,293

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by +evenstar
    Some shops at Peninsular carry this...check out your local photo lab...should be around $10ea

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seaweed
    bcos it work best with Eos 50, when i use other brand battery camera will lock up when i take a picture and the battery indicator in the LCD will blink
    Try sending in to Canon and have them recalibrate the low-voltage sensor.. It might br triggering at too high a voltage...

  9. #9
    Member seaweed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Jurong
    Posts
    1,293

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Firefox
    Try sending in to Canon and have them recalibrate the low-voltage sensor.. It might br triggering at too high a voltage...
    advice noted, thanks bro

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •