Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Becoming a private investigator what sort of camera and settings he needs?

Default Re: Becoming a private investigator what sort of camera and settings he needs?

Quote Originally Posted by jones24 View Post
    He needs to be inconspicuous, he needs a camera that can take pictures of moving objects in this case a person he is trailing and to take the pictures quickly. He is also able to capture things quickly that sometimes happen in say split second.
    A PI should already know this stuff.....

Name:  spies_0.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  129.5 KB
    See my WTS items.. :) Any sales is by meet up face to face, payment is cash only.

Default Re: Becoming a private investigator what sort of camera and settings he needs?

Quote Originally Posted by jones24 View Post
    Camera is so huge. Anyone will know his/her picture being taken.
    Only if you spot her.
    That's one of the skills of a PI: don't get spotted, regardless what camera you are using.
    EOS

Quote Originally Posted by Yutaka Go View Post
    PI and paparazzi job are similar so you refer to this

This channel is more on comedy but the size of that lens is really humongous. Wow i don't think it can fit inside the backpack. All that gear must cost a bomb.

Been a PI once long time ago..only pns on me..nowadays i'm quite sure mobile will suffice and best for use...

Sad lah, these guys with family & kids being followed frm moment u step out house and all actions noted dn...
    Last edited by saberlancer; 27th March 2014 at 12:48 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12