Page 1 of 7 1236 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 126

Thread: school reopening!

  1. #1

    Default school reopening!

    schoool re-opening people...


    post your thoughts, comments, and... all else....

  2. #2

  3. #3
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default

    Haiz ...

  4. #4

    Default

    what school? whahahaha

  5. #5

    Default

    sigh..............

  6. #6
    Senior Member +evenstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore / United Kingdom
    Posts
    5,655

    Default

    Sigh....1 more day to mug for my JCTs...very unproductive today...surf too much web...
    eat. drink. shoot

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    East
    Posts
    445

    Default

    Die liao, holiday homework hafen finish......

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    East
    Posts
    445

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    schoool re-opening people...


    post your thoughts, comments, and... all else....
    So is ur heymaths working now?

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koolz
    So is ur heymaths working now?
    nope....


    still have worksheets not done.....

  10. #10
    Senior Member +evenstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore / United Kingdom
    Posts
    5,655

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koolz
    Die liao, holiday homework hafen finish......
    Still remember the Sec1/2 days where holiday homework were just chucked into my bag, forgotten...cos teachers in lower sec dun bother to check holiday hw..
    DISCLAIMER: DON'T TRY THIS!! (Heed my advice sia...I did what I said above and scored 29pts for my Sec3 mid year L1R5 due to poor foundation)
    eat. drink. shoot

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    East
    Posts
    445

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by +evenstar
    Still remember the Sec1/2 days where holiday homework were just chucked into my bag, forgotten...cos teachers in lower sec dun bother to check holiday hw..
    DISCLAIMER: DON'T TRY THIS!! (Heed my advice sia...I did what I said above and scored 29pts for my Sec3 mid year L1R5 due to poor foundation)
    Wow, so how did you improved? Any advice? Wah, u in VJC must be very pro rite.....

  12. #12
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Goi
    Haiz ...
    hAHHAHHHAa.... what is the one sentence that teachers hate to hear ?

    -- > School is reopening !

    hahaha... adam.. are u being stressed being a teacher ? i find my secondary school teachers very stressed, coz last time is we students see teacher's face... now times have changed.. its the teachers see the student's face.. hahahah...

    oh well... i feel that teachers are great motivators and leaders.. coz sometimes i see student leaders are like... childish.. coz they dun haf the maturity in them.. while teachers have this maturity in them... lol...

    you are my idol.. because u are a teacher... although ur a primary school teacher.. but u are impt, because u bulit the foundations of the pupils.. lol.... without u.. ur students will nt be able to realise their potentials...

    ur great.. cheer up! lol..

  13. #13
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by glennyong
    hAHHAHHHAa.... what is the one sentence that teachers hate to hear ?

    -- > School is reopening !

    hahaha... adam.. are u being stressed being a teacher ? i find my secondary school teachers very stressed, coz last time is we students see teacher's face... now times have changed.. its the teachers see the student's face.. hahahah...

    oh well... i feel that teachers are great motivators and leaders.. coz sometimes i see student leaders are like... childish.. coz they dun haf the maturity in them.. while teachers have this maturity in them... lol...

    you are my idol.. because u are a teacher... although ur a primary school teacher.. but u are impt, because u bulit the foundations of the pupils.. lol.... without u.. ur students will nt be able to realise their potentials...

    ur great.. cheer up! lol..
    Hi glennyong.

    I dunno whether to cry or laugh after reading all these ...

    Thanks.

  14. #14

    Default

    school starting is a great thing when your no longer studying! haha.

    no more crowded trains ALL DAY LONG, no more crowded shopping malls, beaches...etc etc... :P

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by candy
    school starting is a great thing when your no longer studying! haha.

    no more crowded trains ALL DAY LONG, no more crowded shopping malls, beaches...etc etc... :P
    i not studying...

    but i not happy!!!

    i dun want school to reopen...

  16. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    GEYLAND LOR 15 LO
    Posts
    1,159

    Thumbs down

    Luckily school reopening sia!
    Last week, meet a group of chao ah bengs and lians on the MRT talking loudly on the phone and then playing their mp3 ringtone damn loud and those lians sing wif the mp3 songs that they played.
    Then on the other side, some malay bengs and lians also playing their mp3 ringtone damn loud and also play those vulgar langangue one...damn sick!
    I feel like walking onto them and give them a blow on their face!

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XXX Boy
    Luckily school reopening sia!
    Last week, meet a group of chao ah bengs and lians on the MRT talking loudly on the phone and then playing their mp3 ringtone damn loud and those lians sing wif the mp3 songs that they played.
    Then on the other side, some malay bengs and lians also playing their mp3 ringtone damn loud and also play those vulgar langangue one...damn sick!
    I feel like walking onto them and give them a blow on their face!
    Haha, these kinds of things happen with or without school being reopened...you'll still have kids that skip school, kids that come out on weekends. Just live and let live, and take things in stride lor...

    There are worse people on the MRT train than these bengs and lians you are talking about.

    And yes, school reopening also means I have more work to do liao!! Good and bad lah...
    Last edited by Ah Pao; 26th June 2005 at 09:11 AM.

  18. #18
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default

    Good for the canteen operators!

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    MRT rides will be less noisy indeed

  20. #20

    Default

    Happy days are here again....

Page 1 of 7 1236 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •